HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

TAD necessities (and some tobacco too!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: TAD necessities (and some tobacco too!)   Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:14 pm

After hearing how ya'll like the John Patton tobacco, I decided to order some along with some necessary "equipment".

Here's what's coming from 4Noggins:

4 oz. John Patton Storm Front
2 oz. John Patton Crossroads
Pipemaster Clean & Cure (2 bottles)
B.J. Long tapered pipe cleaners (200)
Medico pipe filters (1 box of 120)
MM Diplomat w/curved stem I had to have another one of these, my old one is showing some age!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: TAD necessities (and some tobacco too!)   Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Very nice selection neighbor! Sounds like your old cob is just getting settled in! It's good you have added another to the rotation, you can not have too many cobs........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: TAD necessities (and some tobacco too!)   Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Very nice selection neighbor! Sounds like your old cob is just getting settled in! It's good you have added another to the rotation, you can not have too many cobs........

I agree, 9 and counting so far. I smoke the crap out of them, and like my dog when I play with her, keeps coming back for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: TAD necessities (and some tobacco too!)   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:04 pm

I'm running low on storm front and keep forgetting to order and all you Devils keep bringing it up and I'm like *drools* " time to pack a bowl and sit in the cold with one of my cobs

Nice score on that order!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TAD necessities (and some tobacco too!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1