HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut Empty
PostSubject: Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut   Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:15 pm

I like this a bit more than the highly touted Kendal Dark as it has a burn that tends to be a bit slower. I think this let’s more of the deep dark flavors through. And the flavors are truly great. Many descriptive terms have been applied to the Kendal Dark (the same blend just cut into a shag instead of this ribbon). Go through the reviews over there to get a feel for this one. One guy said he didn’t prefer this cause it doesn’t have enough N. Wow! I usually smoke this in a small Cob or my little Parker full bent and find a small bowl to be plenty. I’ve not tried the DGT with this one, but bet it would do well upon a relight. So...quality - check...strength - check...deep dark and often subtle flavors - check...friendly to both cobs and Briars - check...easy to work with - check...wonderful room note that appeals to all - um, well, you can’t have everything. Smile

Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut D6bddf10Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut 29400910Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut 114e6110Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut Ddb39b10Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut Cf77ce10Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ak2000

ak2000

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut   Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Who has this in the states?

Nevermind, I see it at SP. Damn, I just went deep with Kendall Dark....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphaprimecomm.com
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut   Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Sounds delicious BH! Definitely sounds like one to be enjoyed responsibly in small quantities.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gawith Kendal Dark Thick Cut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: