HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After years I finally made another

Go down 
AuthorMessage
millerman

millerman

Registration date : 2013-02-01

After years I finally made another Empty
PostSubject: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:24 pm

I guess I should first apologize for not being very active in the past couple years. Life gets really busy. I haven't had time to make any pipes. I thought that I had completely lost the spark. A couple of weeks ago I found a couple pieces of briar that I had put away. And this one I remembered that I had set aside to make a horn style pipe. I guess it goes without saying that I'm a bit out of practice. But I figured I would share it anyway.

After years I finally made another 20171210

After years I finally made another 20171211

Thank yall for looking.
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Looks good to me! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:47 pm

That's a great horn! cheers
Back to top Go down
Crafty

Registration date : 2013-09-06

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Looks good! Love the birds eye cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 8:13 pm

That's a very fine job there, and no mistake. Great proportions and the straight grain lines and birds-eye is mesmerizing. Well done!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

After years I finally made another Purple11x 3After years I finally made another Bombx10After years I finally made another Bombx10  After years I finally made another D6bddf10 After years I finally made another 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d After years I finally made another Cowboy13After years I finally made another 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:13 am

That is a real beauty there! You did an outstanding job orienting the grain on it. And that is some killer Birdseye!

Jim
Back to top Go down
millerman

millerman

Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Thanks guys. Yall are too kind. I am kinda proud of how good it turned out. Even with the sand pit on the side. I appreciate everyone looking and commenting so nicely.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: After years I finally made another   After years I finally made another EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:32 am

That little pit? That’s just a beauty mark! Seriously though it turned out nice enough that if I saw that in a shop for sale I would actually try and find a way to buy it. Not a lot of new pipes I can say that about! Keep at it and I’m sure you’ll be turning out some really great pipes.

Jim
Back to top Go down

After years I finally made another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: