HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

smokingpipes.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konrad_von_Marburg

Registration date : 2017-12-27

PostSubject: smokingpipes.com   Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

I'm relatively a newbie to pipe smoking here, and a couple days ago I placed a small order from smokingpipes.com which included a small inexpensive cob, a new czech pipe tool and a jar of Frog Morton Cellar. I went back to browse the beautiful products and I noticed now I have a 5% discount for items saying it's a Newbie discount. That is so cool, what a great company!!! Such a nice little welcome!

Do they offer discounts or promotions of any other kind? What a great way to encourage customer loyalty. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:45 pm

You'll find they are one of the BEST retailers in the 'baccy/pipe business. I've bought almost ALL of my "baccy and many pipes from them for the last 10 years. I purchase probably over 90% of my stuff from them. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Yup. sp.com is a class act!

Very Happy

cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:06 pm

I had absolutely, positively vowed no more pipe acquisitions for some undefined but reasonable time span. Then SP offered 15 percent discount for the weekend on estate pipes. I found an unsmoked example of one of my favorite “sleeper” brands. Well, I’ll restart my promise next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konrad_von_Marburg

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:20 pm

KevinM wrote:
I had absolutely, positively vowed no more pipe acquisitions for some undefined but reasonable time span. Then SP offered 15 percent discount for the weekend on estate pipes. I found an unsmoked example of one of my favorite “sleeper” brands. Well, I’ll restart my promise next year.

LOL. What can ya do? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Konrad_von_Marburg wrote:
KevinM wrote:

I already have the same pipe in a straight apple and a bent billiard style. So now I’ll have a straight billiard to make a matched trio. So this seems like a wise “investment” to me😉
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konrad_von_Marburg

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:52 pm

KevinM wrote:
Konrad_von_Marburg wrote:
KevinM wrote:

I already have the same pipe in a straight apple and a bent billiard style. So now I’ll have a straight billiard to make a matched trio. So this seems like a wise “investment” to me😉

I wholeheartedly support your latest acquisition. The problem is thee photography is so well done on some of these sites you can't help yourself when you see something you fancy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:50 pm

SP.com is a great place to buy your pipes and tobaccos. I have another order almost
ready to send to them, I just have to add some more tobacco and a pipe. It will probably be a Rossi I have my eye on. I have never had any problems with them, and their customer service is excellent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:00 am

I have to say their shipping is first rate. I’ve only ordered from them twice so far but both orders had free shipping and got to me in Wyoming in 3 Days. That’s impressive especially at Christmas time! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: smokingpipes.com   Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 am

KevinM wrote:

lol! bounce lol! cheers lol! bounce cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

smokingpipes.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: Ye Olde Pipe Rack-
Jump to: