HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriarPipeNYC

Registration date : 2018-01-26

DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS" Empty
PostSubject: DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS"   DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS" EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:23 am

Posted my cigar-leaf mixture called "PLEASANT MOMENTS".

Here's another called:

"GOLDEN HOURS"

1 part Lane Ltd. "HGL"
1 part McClelland #2050

Sweet, mild and mellow, easy-to-smoke. Slight amount of Latakia and the Orientals in the McC-#2050 give this mixture added interest, and an exotic aroma.

Frank
NYC
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS"   DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS" EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:08 pm

I'm not familiar with the Lane product, so I cannot comment on that blend....

As far as 50/50 mixes, I have been really liking Mac Baren's Old Dark Fired Ready Rubbed mixed with GH& Co's Bob's Chocolate Flake. If you have those around you might like the result...
Back to top Go down
BriarPipeNYC

Registration date : 2018-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS"   DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS" EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Ozark Wizzard...

Love reading through the recipes for "hybrid" blends.  Thanks for the comments and your mixture sounds interesting, and different.  Never tried any dark fired tobaccos before....but I'm willing.

Frank
NYC

PS: Just did some reading about that Mc Barrens Dark Fired. Interesting, but it sounds like it might put some hair on a saddle horn. And, you blend this with a mild, chocolate aromatic? I'm intrigued.
Back to top Go down

DIY Home Blend: "GOLDEN HOURS"
Page 1 of 1