HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Peterson Wild Atlantic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon Puffer

Falcon Puffer

Registration date : 2018-01-28

PostSubject: Peterson Wild Atlantic   Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:18 pm

I bought this tobacco out of curiosity in one of the local B & M in the area where I live. The description is Virginias, Orientals and some Latakia. Actually, when opened, it has a fair proportion of the latter.
The tobacco is spicy and smoky to the nose. When smoked, it also has a distinctive sweetness to it that reminds me of Old Dublin but without the Cavendish.
It's tasty and has everything to please me. And it burns very well. I will definitively buy more of it. Give it a try as online, it's really inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Peterson Wild Atlantic   Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up. It sounds like a tobacco I would like. I'll put it on my list to buy for next month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Peterson Wild Atlantic   Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Late reply to this post, as is fitting because I have been enjoying this tobacco as of late(!)

Originally bought to round out an order to get the free postage amount I've since bought 5 pouches - this stuff is just a plain nice smoke. Nothing out of the ordinary, I suppose, but as mentioned by the OP, it IS inexpensive and it's good stuff. Try it, most of you will like it I'll wager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Peterson Wild Atlantic
Page 1 of 1