HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

its been almost 9 months

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 pm

i pressed with 10 tons some whole leave va and its been sealed for almost 9 months kinda wanna know if 9 mo is enought to atleast pop it and sample it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Ohhhhhhh, let us know how it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davy Jones

Registration date : 2016-04-25

PostSubject: Re: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Time to give birth. Laughing

Did you grow the tobacco as well or you bought it online?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

i sampled it and it was very grassy with hints of citrus but still has a hint of rough hit on the throut smells amazing and the leaf went from bright to dark over the 9 months with some black running threw it i assume age darkens it i am putting up some vaper today got it in press and will jar it up i have almost switched over to homemade blends compleatly i hope by next year im in full growinh and prossesing production i have a half acre picked out on new land to plant on with smome house for burley cureing and im getting closer to a good lat weed i keep working on it and im still not sure about p weed working on produceing my version will be getting a 2nd press for that but im setting up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
i sampled it and it was very grassy with hints of citrus but still has a hint of rough hit on the throut smells amazing and the leaf went from bright to dark over the 9 months with some black running threw it i assume age darkens it i am putting up some vaper today got it in press and will jar it up i have almost switched over to homemade blends compleatly i hope by next year im in full growinh and prossesing production i have a half acre picked out on new land to plant on with smome house for burley cureing and im getting closer to a good lat weed i keep working on it and im still not sure about p weed working on produceing my version will be getting a 2nd press for that but im setting up

Sounds like you're in at the deep end arky. Lots of irons in the fire, as it were. You'll be a major producer, processor, and blender in due course!

Best wishes on this endeavour. The way things are going we all may need to be our own suppliers eventually!

Do keep us apprised of your adventures. And pics. Lots of pics. We love pics and captions!

bom

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: its been almost 9 months    Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

master haha not sure bout all that i just hate spending money on it tgats all im not rich and do t work a normal job soo honestly its out of need haha but if something comes of it great if not ill be in the smokes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

its been almost 9 months
Page 1 of 1