HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

relaxing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: relaxing   Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:56 pm

just got done splitting half of a oak tree laying on tge four wheeler enjoying some homemade navy flake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: relaxing   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:23 pm

You look pretty comfortable there arky!

rabbit

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: relaxing   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Looking mighty casual!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: relaxing   Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Looks like the life of a country gentleman suits ya!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: relaxing   Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 pm

ya i cant wait to get up on that 30 and really get going its moveing very fast and i feel like im dodgeing all the stops im broke now im not sure where my next phone payment will come from i canceled my credit card but i have never been more at peace and happy im learning life is a jorney and i had to try many thi gs to relize what made me happy and where god wanted me almost did not get the land but after strong faith and being head strong in my faith i found this is possible i have learned if you want it invest your heart and soul into it if you try and work hard for it it will come to pass in gods time this is the biggest blessing i have ever been given and money has come to mean very little to me as i do t have to go shopping any more for food for tobacco for anything if i dont want to knowing i cant kill my own animals grow my own food and never have to leave my property is just fine with me i can make my own lamp oil i can cut trees to heat while im young i want to do all the things i wanna learn so when im old and all the skills are lost and people live on mars or something i can teach them how to tan how to build a fire the skills are only lost if we allow them to be lost and i want to be apart of keping not only conservation but the skills of out fourfathers alive and well INVIGERATEING if i do say so my self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: relaxing   Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Good to see a self made man. Keep strong in your faith and He will provide. Congratulations on your life style, you are one of a kind in this day and age. Truly a pleasure to see and hear about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: relaxing   Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:55 pm

man id love to talk to ya about it any time haha just got done working hogs getting ready for a butcher haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

relaxing
Page 1 of 1