HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Cool LED usb Light Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Cool LED usb Light Board Empty
PostSubject: Cool LED usb Light Board   Cool LED usb Light Board EmptySat May 12, 2018 11:06 am

I love tech stuff. I love this..though I don’t have one. Since I have a long and sordid history in graphic arts this kind of thing makes me smile.

What is it? It’s a page sized light board...lit by LED’s...runs off a usb, so laptop computer, power bank, wall plug, whatever. The brightness is adjustable. LED’s essentially don’t get hot and never burn out. It’s super thin...1/3”. Size is about 8” X 12”. But other sizes are out there. Jeez, what’s not to like.

I stumbled onto this in Pinterest. But a quick google of the name turned up a plethora of makers, styles, etc. Some of these are linked to drawing software and you use a stylus to draw on the pad...via the software. That’s more than I’d want. The light board thing though...that’s really neato.

Maker is Huion. Find via google or on Amazon.

Cool LED usb Light Board 81ac3810

Cool LED usb Light Board D6bddf10Cool LED usb Light Board 29400910Cool LED usb Light Board 114e6110Cool LED usb Light Board Ddb39b10Cool LED usb Light Board Cf77ce10Cool LED usb Light Board Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cool LED usb Light Board
Page 1 of 1