HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

First experience of Hampton's RDF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

First experience of Hampton's RDF Empty
PostSubject: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Just tried the RDF in the MM Mark Twain cob, both of which I was fragged with a few months ago. VERY nice! I think the bowl in this cob is slightly narrower and deeper than what I'm used to, too. The perfect partnership for a smoke overlooking the Welsh coast with the bees buzzing, the cuckoo calling and countless other bird choruses.

Splendid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:27 pm

I guess that should read JF Germain's... not sure where the 'Hampton' fits in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Good stuff, eh Squire? Although it does take a bit of drying doesn't it.

Your location sounds idyllic too. Any chance of pics?

Cheers,

RR

First experience of Hampton's RDF Purple11x 2First experience of Hampton's RDF Bombx10  First experience of Hampton's RDF Bombx3First experience of Hampton's RDF D6bddf10 First experience of Hampton's RDF 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Happy smoking, bro.

Walt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Thanks Walt!

Yup, I'll get some pics up over the next few days, Rande!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:26 am

Brewdude wrote:
Good stuff, eh Squire? Although it does take a bit of drying doesn't it.

Your location sounds idyllic too. Any chance of pics?

Cheers,

RR

Pondering the universe!

First experience of Hampton's RDF P1050912
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:27 am

Sigh! What a backdrop to enjoy a pipe in! Enjoy it in rude good health!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:05 am

Brilliant! Now THAT’S a pic worth a thousand words.

First experience of Hampton's RDF D6bddf10First experience of Hampton's RDF 29400910First experience of Hampton's RDF 114e6110First experience of Hampton's RDF Ddb39b10First experience of Hampton's RDF Cf77ce10First experience of Hampton's RDF Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 am

Sure thing Mr BH, Sir. And all possible due to getting bombed to smithereens by the Sqn a few months ago; lighter, baccy and cob.

With immense gratitude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:10 pm

First experience of Hampton's RDF P1050912

Now there's a picture of contentment if ever I saw one! Great hat, btw.

cheers

Cheers,

RR

First experience of Hampton's RDF Purple11x 2First experience of Hampton's RDF Bombx10  First experience of Hampton's RDF Bombx3First experience of Hampton's RDF D6bddf10 First experience of Hampton's RDF 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:38 pm

How I needed that hat Rande!  I tan quite easily but now that I'm follicly challenged I need to be careful up top.  It's a hemp Tilley.  Darn good bit of kit, highly recommended.

I buried both my old cats under the beech tree and the little building behind me is the Ty Bach, which is Welsh for Little (bach) House (Ty), the farmhouse's original outside toilet. The mountain Cadre Idris (Idris's Chair) stretches up behind the property. Yup, it's a good spot to contemplate the universe and everything within it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: First experience of Hampton's RDF   First experience of Hampton's RDF EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Stick wrote:
How I needed that hat Rande!  I tan quite easily but now that I'm follicly challenged I need to be careful up top.  It's a hemp Tilley.  Darn good bit of kit, highly recommended.

I buried both my old cats under the beech tree and the little building behind me is the Ty Bach, which is Welsh for Little (bach) House (Ty), the farmhouse's original outside toilet.  The mountain Cadre Idris (Idris's Chair) stretches up behind the property.  Yup, it's a good spot to contemplate the universe and everything within it.

O that I could've been there with you mate. As you'll know, I've been round to some of Wale's lovely charms but don't recall visiting Cadre Iris. Must put that on the bucket list for the next visit!

Aye, I'm a bit thin on t' top as well and now require a hat when out in the sun - including and especially since I'm fair-skinned and burn easily. Summat like that has much appeal.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down

First experience of Hampton's RDF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: