Going Back Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

Going Back Home  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

I look forward to seeing more of your pipe creations and will keep an eye out for the new stock on your website.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 4:36 pm

peanubutter wrote:
I look forward to seeing more of your pipe creations and will keep an eye out for the new stock on your website.

Why Thank you sir! Going Back Home  - Page 2 Liftha11
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Checked out the website, some fine looking pipes on there. Look forward to seeing more creations when you get to them.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 pm

D.L.Ruth wrote:
Checked out the website, some fine looking pipes on there. Look forward to seeing more creations when you get to them.

Thank you, I hope it be soon sir. Wink
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Ron, glad to hear things are finally getting squared away to your satisfaction. Just keep on keeping on brother you'll be turning out beautiful baby pipes before you know it. You'll remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 3:03 pm

huffelpuff wrote:
Ron, glad to hear things are finally getting squared away to your satisfaction. Just keep on keeping on brother you'll be turning out beautiful baby pipes before you know it. You'll remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Thank you Jim, I hope so, its just the journey from now till then that's killing me. Going Back Home  - Page 2 Dash110
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Well, it's April now and the weather finally gave in long enough to get my shop delivered.
It's a 12 x 20 and a lot bigger then that 8 x 12 I had, heck there wasn't even enough room in it to fall down.
Now I must wait for the electrician to come and wire the place so I can start putting insulation
in and do the carpentry. Once that's done I can finally start unloading my garage off all my shop
equipment and get it setup. Although I just ordered my new lathe they tell me its a 6-7 week
wait for it to be in stock, lets hope they over estimated. Come quite a ways since last and
again had to sell more of my collection off and my old lathe to finance hopefully the completion
of my shop. I gotta tell ya, I don't remember my last one costing me this much so it sure as
H. E. double hokey sticks be a whole lot better.
The only thing that really bothers me to any extent is that I have to spend ALL my money on this shop
and getting it setup and I still don't have even a sofa for a visitor to sit down on in my home. I'm mean its not
likely I get many but, looking at a room with just a Eames like chair and an entertainment center
for a front room is a bit poor looking. Laughing
Until next time, See in the funny papers!Wink
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:24 pm

Sounds like you're getting life back together, bit by bit. Don't worry, in a few years, you won't know where to put all the stuff. 12x20 is my standard size for outbuildings, and they seem to load up faster than I thought!
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:43 am

Great to hear from you uncle Ron and that’s fabulous news about your new workshop. Glad to hear things are finally coming together and can’t wait to see new pipes from you mate.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 am

Timbo wrote:
Great to hear from you uncle Ron and that’s fabulous news about your new workshop. Glad to hear things are finally coming together and can’t wait to see new pipes from you mate.

Cheers

Tim

+1. cheers cheers cheers

Going Back Home  - Page 2 D6bddf10Going Back Home  - Page 2 29400910Going Back Home  - Page 2 114e6110Going Back Home  - Page 2 Ddb39b10Going Back Home  - Page 2 Cf77ce10Going Back Home  - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:28 am

Good to see you making progress Ron. Sounds like things are moving along nicely.

Cheers,

RR

Going Back Home  - Page 2 Purple11x 2Going Back Home  - Page 2 Bombx10  Going Back Home  - Page 2 Bombx7Going Back Home  - Page 2 D6bddf10 Going Back Home  - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home    Going Back Home  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 11:33 am

Thank you gentlemen, yes its moving along, naturally not as fast as I'd like but, patience
was never one of my better skills. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Going Back Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2