HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Registration date : 2016-04-25

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice   Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:45 am

I have made a search on the forum and it seems no one talked about it. I am actually interested in this tobacco and am thinking about placing an order (which means I will place one).
I wanted to see if anyone has tried it and what they think of it.
Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Navyflake

Navyflake

Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice   Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:16 am

Davy Jones wrote:
I have made a search on the forum and it seems no one talked about it. I am actually interested in this tobacco and am thinking about placing an order (which means I will place one).
I wanted to see if anyone has tried it and what they think of it.
Thanks! Very Happy

When I first returned to the pipe, this was my favorite blend. It is a way over the top aromatic and tends to give more pleasure to others with a great room note. But to be honest, I'm a flake/Va.Per sort of smoker. So, if you like aros, this is a great fruity one to try. Very mild, no tongue bite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Navyflake
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice   Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:56 am

I'm with you, Frank.

I've had a tin jarred for a while now and I dip in when the mood suits. Great tin aroma, smokes real easy and goes down well with company. A mild, fruity, berry, aro, great for a new piper or for those who fancy a change.

Why don't you order some? ...oh, hang on... you were going to do that anyway. 😉
Back to top Go down

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice
Page 1 of 1