What Are You Smoking Pages.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:18 am

Enjoyed a tasty snack, finished work, and finished watching The Cincinnati Kid starring McQueen and EGR. Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 4:09 am

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary on John Lennon.
Back to top Go down
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 4:28 am

A fellow pipe smoker asked me yesterday:

Quote :
But Sid, why the pipes are empty?]

99,9% are empty in the photos no matter if it's from the bench or from a Cafe, when i put tobacco inside immediately i light the pipe.

This is the today set, sometimes i have no time for a good photo not even for a photo, thus i search in my archives for a good photo of the pipe that i use that moment.
The below pipe is a modified Vauen but each time i can not write the whole modifications because this will make the post long and boring.

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 26286081efda87b75eb294a0c801e5a629126c2e

That's why i put the photos mainly from the time that i finished the modification,an example:

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 2628609534ad21d0835ece501eb2453e104cd5a3

I think it's better even with the pipe empty of tobacco.
As you can see this morning i am smoking Davidoff Scottish Mixture, ice water and double Greek coffee beside.
Back to top Go down
http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:32 am

… earlier...HH Acadian Perique...then, CB White...now, CH in a Caminetto carved Bulldog...coffee on the side...

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 Camine13
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Now smoking HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Had some ice cream and peaches, and am now smoking HU Moroccan Bazzar in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Mississippi River w/ iced tea
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:06 pm

A quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Relaxing after a terrific scallops and Italian pasta salad dinner. Had Mediterranean chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert. Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching the Mets-Yankees game.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Now smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
PeterD

PeterD

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm

… earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a '03 gp.6 Dunhill Ring Grain Dublin...coffee...

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 Dunhil38
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Penzance in a Peterson XL23
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:26 am

A few minutes away from smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Working!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:30 am

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:26 am

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.
Back to top Go down
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:54 am

Greetings from Greece and the sunny Athens with 32° C.

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 26289884ed702e8af47200537940eb59ba23bdc6

W.O. Larsen Masters Blend Sweet Aromatic.
Back to top Go down
http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:13 am

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
PeterD

PeterD

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 8:46 am

… earlier...SWR...then, Sutliff Voodoo Queen...now, Angler's Dream in a Savinelli Miele Honey billiard(111KS)… coffee on the side...

What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 Savine39
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:09 am

Kajun Kake w/ coffee
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Smoking Pages.   What Are You Smoking Pages. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Suzy and Molly are lazy today, and I think they have the right idea.
Back to top Go down

What Are You Smoking Pages.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: