HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Primed and ready for loading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:50 am

Need a pint before the run starts . . .

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 On850010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 10:06 am

On vacation...Moolack Beach just north of Newport, Oregon. Had to take my Pug “outside” at 4am. He can’t wait...just was in the ER for some intestinal crisis. Better now, still taking drugs (3), is eating again (etc.) but it was crazy for a while. Anyway, took the below pic of the moon rising over the Pacific Ocean with my iPad while walking him. Nice morning.

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 A56dc610

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 D6bddf10Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 29400910Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 114e6110Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Ddb39b10Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Cf77ce10Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 10:12 am

Nice picture! Love surf fishing at night. It is surreal with the moonlight dancing on the water

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 10:31 am

Blackhorse wrote:
On vacation...Moolack Beach just north of Newport, Oregon. Had to take my Pug “outside” at 4am. He can’t wait...just was in the ER for some intestinal crisis. Better now, still taking drugs (3), is eating again (etc.) but it was crazy for a while. Anyway, took the below pic of the moon rising over the Pacific Ocean with my iPad while walking him. Nice morning.

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 A56dc610

Excellent shot! Good to hear Watson is in good condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Glad to hear your little buddy Watson is doing better. Beautiful shot of the moon. Its been shades of Orange and red here from all the smoke blowing in from the wildfires.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Yeah. Here too. This is the first day of pretty clear weather. So I sat out on the deck here, overlooking the ocean and smoked an Oliva V Bellicoso. Nice cigar.

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 D6bddf10Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 29400910Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 114e6110Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Ddb39b10Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Cf77ce10Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:11 pm

Time to get our ordinance primed for flights folks! This is the week! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:18 am

Launch in progress; PM sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Up in the air. Data to Commander.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Six turning and four burning

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 pm

Plane is loaded with ordinance and waiting to take off.

Flight plans and target confirmation have been sent to HQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 1:29 am

On the runway awaiting clearance from the control tower, will advise once airborne.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:02 am

WHEW WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHEW WHOOOOOOOOOO!

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 Dr-str10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am

Heading down the runway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:33 am

The newbies are keeping up! Send those tracking codes in to me when you get them! The "X" indicates I have received tracking information.

1. Kaitlyn3837- X
2. BriarBeagle
3. DrT999- X
4. Drumsandbeer
5. Timbo
6. Fr_Tom- X
7. Blackhorse - X
8. History Prof 1861- X
9. GeoffC - X
10. Ozark Wizard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 6:44 pm

The bird is in the air...tracking forthcoming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:08 pm

I thought I posted this, but it’s not showing up.  I’m wanting to turn one of the two graphics below into one of the “bomb badge” icons for posting on our signature lines...for those that flew the “Beanie Babies for Katie” mission. I had this in progress a while back but it never got done. Ideas?

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 E8c8df10

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 69ee9010

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:07 pm

We are now airborne and on our way towards the target, mwahahahaha, they'll never see this coming.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am

I kinda like the second one myself. There's a smiling face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:31 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I kinda like the second one myself. There's a smiling face.

Yes, I agree.  It could be made into a “bomb badge” pretty well by the following:

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 4d1e4610

1. Add a heavy arc half circle line below the existing graphic from the outside edge of the shoulder. This forms the tip of the bomb.

2. At the same point extend the same weight like upward from left and right edge.

3. Above the head of the figure the two lines form the top and fins of a standard bomb graphic. The angle of the upper and lower edges of the fins matches that used on the hair bow.

I can’t print stuff here at home but I’ll see if I can get my wife to do one at work and then add sketching to the printed image to show the above. We can go from there.

———————-

Either tha above concept of doing a bomb outline around this Teddy Bear and sizing it appropriately...

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 D15e8810

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
I thought I posted this, but it’s not showing up.  I’m wanting to turn one of the two graphics below into one of the “bomb badge” icons for posting on our signature lines...for those that flew the “Beanie Babies for Katie” mission. I had this in progress a while back but it never got done. Ideas?

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 E8c8df10

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 69ee9010

Warlock is a bit of a wiz with these. I believe he designed the others so would be well worth firing him a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 5:22 pm

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

THE FLAMES!  THEY’RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 977e3410

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)   Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:55 pm

In the air. DC to command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beat the Heat By Bringing It! (August Bombing Run)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next