HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Heinrichs and Reiner Tins for Long Term Storage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rail Man

Rail Man

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Heinrichs and Reiner Tins for Long Term Storage   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 pm

I did some searching through old posts but didnít come across this question, but I was curious if anyone had experience with long term aging of Heinrichs and Reiners tins. Specifically how well the Reiners ďpaint canĒ holds up long term and the 200g Heinrichs with the foil-like top. Debating whether I need to transfer mine to jars or just leave it alone. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ontariopiper

ontariopiper

Registration date : 2015-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Heinrichs and Reiner Tins for Long Term Storage   Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:09 am

This is of interest to me as well - I've had a 200g tin of Hienricks Dark Strong in my cellar for a year or so now. No issues yet as far as I can tell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dadspipes.com
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Heinrichs and Reiner Tins for Long Term Storage   Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:52 am

Short time, they will hold up. Long term, say eight to ten years, no, they likely won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rail Man

Rail Man

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Heinrichs and Reiner Tins for Long Term Storage   Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:59 pm

Thanks JimInks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heinrichs and Reiner Tins for Long Term Storage
Page 1 of 1