HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Working on the Savinelli stem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

Working on the Savinelli stem Empty
PostSubject: Working on the Savinelli stem   Working on the Savinelli stem EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 10:56 am

Here is the Savinelli Extra apple that I am working on. The first picture is before working on the pipe. The second picture is not quite done yet, but it's coming along well! The pictures are not that great because of a cheap digital camera.

Working on the Savinelli stem Pipe_s12

Working on the Savinelli stem Pipe_s13
Back to top Go down
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Savinelli stem   Working on the Savinelli stem EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 11:12 am

I don't know if this is applicable to yours, but my cheap digital camera has a two-stage trigger or whatever it's called. You press it half-way to allow it to focus, then press all the way down. Takes quite passable close-ups. Took me a couple of years to discover, 'cause I'm slow. Just a suggestion, perhaps useless.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Savinelli stem   Working on the Savinelli stem EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
I don't know if this is applicable to yours, but my cheap digital camera has a two-stage trigger or whatever it's called. You press it half-way to allow it to focus, then press all the way down. Takes quite passable close-ups. Took me a couple of years to discover, 'cause I'm slow. Just a suggestion, perhaps useless.

Now that you mention it, I just push the trigger all the way down and it does seem to do a double-click. I'll check it out next time I take a picture. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Working on the Savinelli stem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: