HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Urinal Etiquette

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Urinal Etiquette   Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:40 pm

This may have hit the boards before but it was just sent to me and it's still funny. I'm just glad the guy isn't smoking a pipe...

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Urinal Etiquette   Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Please wash your hands before as well as after I guess, eh?

Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Urinal Etiquette   Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Urinal Etiquette   Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:43 pm

In the men's room this morning I was standing next to a very fat fellow at a urinal when suddenly, for no discernible reason, he confided in me that he
hadn't seen his pecker in 15 years.

Not knowing why he suddenly decided to confide such personal information to a complete stranger, and not knowing what else to say and wanting to be helpful, I said..... "Why don't you diet?

Giving me a surprised stare, he said, "Dye it?" For God's sake, "what color is it now?"

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

PostSubject: Re: Urinal Etiquette   Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:59 pm

lol!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Urinal Etiquette   Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:16 pm

This fellow is standing at the urinal one day and another guy walks up to use the urinal next to him. The first fellow notices that the other guy is packin big time and just can't keep from glancing at it. Sheepishly he says "Sorry, but for cryin out loud I never seen one that big before". The second guy tells him "Hey it's simple, you just rub some cooking oil on it every nite and before long it'll be big as you please".

About a month later the two guys end up in the same restroom and the first fellow comes unglued, yelling and cussing at the second.

"You told me if I rubbed cooking oil on it that it would grow and it SHRUNK!! You dirty rotten......."

The other fellow says "Gee, I don't know what to tell ya buddy, that's how I did it. What kind of cooking oil did you use?"

"Crisco."

"Well there ya go you damned fool! Crisco isn't oil, it's shortening!"

Yuk yuk Laughing

Urinal Etiquette
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: