HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Empty
PostSubject: Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units   Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:40 pm

OK - just bought a couple of FAKE video surveillance cameras from Amazon. They look totally real, run on 2 AA batteries, and have a blinking red LED.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019405SQM/ref=emc_b_5_i

The whole reason I’m putting this up is the “questions” and answers listed with the single unit. First one is a nimrod asking how long it records for and how to play back the footage. And that starts things going. The answers had my wife and I laughing with tears running down our cheeks. They spanned claiming the unit was water powered and needed to connect to one’s water line...one guy saying his pressure wasn’t enough so he dug a trench out to the street main line and tapped in...another saying it needed to connect to a power line...another said to stick one wire into the plug and the other up your bXtt...lots of references to aluminum foil hats, etc., etc., etc.

Who sez America has lost its sense of humor?

Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units D6bddf10Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units 29400910Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units 114e6110Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Ddb39b10Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Cf77ce10Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Dd692012Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units   Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:28 pm

5)
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units   Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Pure gold comedy right there.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units   Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:05 am

I almost snorted a piece of toast outta my nose.

Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units D6bddf10Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units 29400910Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units 114e6110Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Ddb39b10Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Cf77ce10Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Dd692012Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units Cowboy13
Back to top Go down

Install Water Powered Video Surveillance Units
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: