HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend Empty
PostSubject: Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend   Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:48 pm

I don’t do negative reviews. If I don’t like something I usually give it away...but just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s bad. So if you see a review by me then it’s likely going to be positive. That’s the case here. Positive...very positive. I didn’t get much identifiable Amaretto scent here...but it was very nice none the less. Maybe with a different pipe it would come through more. I used a MM Country Gentleman. I opened the tin to find what I thought to be an ideal moisture level. Packed, lit and smoked easily and well. The VA and Burleys are not greatly sublimated by the scent...which is one of the great plus points of this one. Medium strength...also appreciated. No warts. No hiccups. Just an easy & tasty smoke that had a good tobacco character. Highly recommended. The tin cost a little over $10...$14 with shipping.

Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend 3574d910

Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend D6bddf10Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend 29400910Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend 114e6110Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend Ddb39b10Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend Cf77ce10Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Sillem’s Copenhagen Blend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: