HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Broken Pipe - Fatman

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 11:30 am

Hello chaps, I haven't been around in ages, but I wanted to pop in to pay my respects to John. He was such a kind and giving soul and the world is a bit darker without him in it. I've wiped more than a couple of tears from my eyes this morning. Peace and love to his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 1:13 pm

BB - good to see you here. Regret that it’s under such sad circumstances.

Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 D6bddf10Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 29400910Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 114e6110Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Ddb39b10Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Cf77ce10Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Glad you're still with us BB. And yes it's very sad about John.

Don't be a stranger.

Cheers,

RR

Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Purple11x 2Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Bombx10  Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Bombx6Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 D6bddf10 Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Briarbabe wrote:
Hello chaps, I haven't been around in ages, but I wanted to pop in to pay my respects to John. He was such a kind and giving soul and the world is a bit darker without him in it. I've wiped more than a couple of tears from my eyes this morning. Peace and love to his family.

I understand. I'm still trying to wrap my emotions around this. On one hand, I am glad of the end of his suffering. On the other hand, I feel the selfishness of not having him available. It's become a bitter sweet cup. One that I almost feel is forced upon my palette, and though I am hesitant to drink from it, I feel obligated to finish it to the bottom.

Good to see you posting BB. As others have said, don't be a stranger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Damn. I hoped, as we all did, that things would go differently, but am thankful to have had enjoyed John's friendship for as long as I did. He was one of the gentlest, more gracious, and giving people I've ever met anywhere, and the world is colder for his absence. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 4:05 pm

I was just about to give Birthday greetings to those celebrating, I’m sure they won’t mind if I postpone that until tomorrow. Rest In Peace Fatman we never gave up on you but at least you will meet many brethren of the pipe.
banjo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 12:11 pm

There is a online guest book.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/adn/john-albert-mayfield-condolences/190835467

The obituary.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/adn/obituary.aspx?pid=190835467

Because of publishing lead times the obituary was published after the local memorial service. There will be another memorial service later this month near San Diego.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Thanks so much for the links. I left a note on the online guest book. I think everyone here should do the same. We owe John that much...an excellent tribute.

Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 D6bddf10Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 29400910Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 114e6110Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Ddb39b10Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Cf77ce10Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Thanks for the links Carlos. Also for the opportunity to leave a note Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Also signed the guest book. Too sad for words..........

No Cheers,

RR

Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Purple11x 2Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Bombx10  Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Bombx6Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 D6bddf10 Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 am

I thought it might be a good thing to post the photo of John that was used on his Memorial site.

A fine lookin’ man.

Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 Fd806110

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:09 am

I am going to unsticky this thread. There is a Celebration of Life thread with details, stickied above.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:11 am

I do not post as much, seeing as I am halfway across the world still, but I wanted to recognize John and his kindness. Before I moved to Kenya, he made an effort to reach out to me and bless my travels with a gift. May he rest well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 10:20 pm

I haven't been on in a long time and it is a shame that I have just heard about this I know I'm a little bit late but I'm sorry for the loss I never really got a chance to get to know him though I have talked to him a couple of times I hope that he is at peace and his family has come to be at peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Broken Pipe - Fatman   Broken Pipe - Fatman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:34 pm

What can one say at a moment like this, I've never been good at it.
May you rest in ever lasting peace John and know that people do love you.
You certainly made your imprint on many lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/

Broken Pipe - Fatman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3