HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately?   Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 7:20 pm

It's been a while since Michael posted. Has anyone heard from him and is his health OK? He's had some issues in the past. I see he has been lurking lately but hasn't posted.

I believe AJ has spoken to him, but he is also conspicuously absent. Hope he's also OK.

And of course I'm sure we all are wondering about John (fat man).

Question

Cheers,

RR

Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Purple11x 2Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Bombx10  Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Bombx5Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? D6bddf10 Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately?   Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Hmmm. Monbla was just on yesterday, but no post. Assuming AJ is OK...but very concerned re Fatman. He was seriously ill and I haven’t seen an update in a long time.

Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? D6bddf10Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? 29400910Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? 114e6110Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Ddb39b10Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Cf77ce10Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately?   Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Have spoken to AJ, lately and unfortunately he has been under the weather, as I have been. Can't speak for Michael or Fatman, not sure I can speak for AJ, but I know he has been feeling poorly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone heard from Monbla, AJ, and fat man lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: