HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Best places to order tobacco?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

Best places to order tobacco?  Empty
PostSubject: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Since I’ve been out of the loop for a long time. I’m wondering who you consider to be the best place to order your pipe weed from? I placed a small order last night with smoking pipes. But I can’t remember for the life of me who I used to order from. I just remember they were east of Tennessee. I used to smoke a lot of McClellands, Dunhill, C&D and Mac Barens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Well, there’s Pipes & Cigars. 4 Noggins, Mars, Cup o’Joe’s, iwan Ries,...etc.  But East of Tennessee means the Carolinas. Accounting for the online stores that have gone out of business like Pipeworks & Wilke I think Pipes and Cigars is in N. Carolina.

Anyone else?

Best places to order tobacco?  D6bddf10Best places to order tobacco?  29400910Best places to order tobacco?  114e6110Best places to order tobacco?  Ddb39b10Best places to order tobacco?  Cf77ce10Best places to order tobacco?  Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:17 pm

I use mostly pipes & cigars and cigarbid.com (mostly cigars but some pipe stuff). I like then because they ship from VA so it usually only take a day or two to get to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Well, there’s Pipes & Cigars. 4 Noggins, Mars, Cup o’Joe’s, iwan Ries,...etc.  But East of Tennessee means the Carolinas. Accounting for the online stores that have gone out of business like Pipeworks & Wilke I think Pipes and Cigars is in N. Carolina.

Anyone else?

Do any of those online store suppport BoB? I have no problem supporting a business that supports us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 6:06 pm

By “support” do you mean giving members a discount? Don’t think so. But I could be wrong.

Best places to order tobacco?  D6bddf10Best places to order tobacco?  29400910Best places to order tobacco?  114e6110Best places to order tobacco?  Ddb39b10Best places to order tobacco?  Cf77ce10Best places to order tobacco?  Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
By “support” do you mean giving members a discount? Don’t think so. But I could be wrong.

I meant more like supporting the BoB web site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 6:31 pm

In terms of donating funds to help cover costs? I doubt it very much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Also excellent service and pricing from tobaccopipes.com. highly recommended.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:55 pm

I do almost all my ordering from PipesandCigars, Smokingpipes and CupoJoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Best places to order tobacco?    Best places to order tobacco?  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Tobaccopipes.com has of late been my go to. Nice folks over there and had a nice conversation with one of the owners over the phone.

Also on the hit list is P&C, smokingpipes.com, cupofjoes.com

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Best places to order tobacco?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: