HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Empty
PostSubject: How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?   How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 2:53 pm

So...are you guys, not just in the Carolina’s, Georgia and Florida doing after Michael slammed through?

We want to know if you’re OK!

How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? D6bddf10How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? 29400910How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? 114e6110How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Ddb39b10How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Cf77ce10How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Dd692012

Last edited by Blackhorse on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?   How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Seem mostly rain, not much ground wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?   How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:38 am

affraid

No Cheers,

RR

How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Purple11x 2How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Bombx10  How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? Bombx3How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? D6bddf10 How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?   How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 am

Feeling sad for my all my fellow Floridians to the west (Leon County here). We were spared the worst, no damage to property, just lots of little debris everywhere.

No power or water since early Wednesday afternoon but I love to camp so no biggie. Could be a while till utilities are restored though so my feelings on that might change.

Post storm has finally brought some cool(er) fall weather, if I’m looking for silver linings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?   How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:05 pm

We had a ton of rain and wind, which knocked down several trees, split some in half, and a lot of people lost and still don't have power. Our power went out twice, but in both cases, not for long. I have a bunch of branches to pick up in the yard, but no car or house damage. We were lucky, and I'm glad I had those three pine trees taken down a couple years back. They were top heavy and in dangerous positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?   How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael? EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 am

Even more wind and rain than Francis. Fortunately my Thursday classes are in the morning, so I cancelled my afternoon office hours and drove home in driving rain, but the wind didn't hit until about an hour later -- lots of my colleagues had much longer, more dangerous drives that afternoon. Lots of power outages, inc. campus for some 5 hours. Despite power outages, some flooding, and down tress, we got off lightly around here compared to those in Florida and Georgia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999

How are Bro’s in the Carolinas doing aftervMichael?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: