Presbyterian mixture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

Presbyterian mixture Empty
PostSubject: Presbyterian mixture   Presbyterian mixture EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 6:26 pm

I got another order in today from smoking pipes. And picked up another tin of this weed. Although I already have a couple tins of this from the early 2000’s I just can make myself open them. So I ordered a new tin to try. If the new is half as good as the reviews I’ve read I might just open a older tin and try it out. I don’t really know why it’s so hard for me to open a aged tin.
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Presbyterian mixture   Presbyterian mixture EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:32 pm

I really like it fresh, would love know what you think of it aged if you happen to crack one of your old tins.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Presbyterian mixture   Presbyterian mixture EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:49 pm

You may find the old stuff is a different critter. Lot's of differences. But I bet it'll sing! drunken
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Presbyterian mixture   Presbyterian mixture EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Like Ozzy said there have been changes in the last few year's and what you have on hand my not even be the same mixture. Hope you enjoy the new stuff I know I was happy with the incense qualities of the tin I smoked about 2 years ago. I keep meaning to pick up more but it just never seems to get in my cart lol.

No.
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Registration date : 2016-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Presbyterian mixture   Presbyterian mixture EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:52 am

I really can't comment on this tobacco as I've smoked it back in '95 and 2003. I've never had it since.
Back to top Go down

Presbyterian mixture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: PAD & TAD-
Jump to: