HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Naughty November Bombing run!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 3:54 pm

Alrighty then, the Cessna 172 has been loaded with the Big Bang Boom and on it way. Flying low hopefully to avoid radar. Flight plan had been sent to headquarters. Now to sit back and watch the carnage unfold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 4:16 pm

We’re chugging right along ladies. Heading off into a black storm front so cross yer fingers n toes that we get there OK.

Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 D6bddf10Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 29400910Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 114e6110Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Ddb39b10Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Cf77ce10Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Jacque has a long mustache

The chair is against the wall

The chicken is in the pot

The Lysander is in the air and on its way
Flight plan is filed with Allied HQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Had a helluva time loading the ordnance but the plane is in the air with clear skies till target. Gonna be fun watching this one burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 6:39 pm

I had issues with my loadout as well. The dancing girls were reluctant to get in til we punched a bunch of air holes. Then we had to put the BlackBerry leaves we stuck in there for the goats way to one side cause the gals were scared of the stickers. Funny, they really seemed to like the Naked Mole Rats. So I think we’re good now. Should be quite a show.

Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 D6bddf10Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 29400910Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 114e6110Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Ddb39b10Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Cf77ce10Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
I had issues with my loadout as well. The dancing girls were reluctant to get in til we punched a bunch of air holes. Then we had to put the BlackBerry leaves we stuck in there for the goats way to one side cause the gals were scared of the stickers. Funny, they really seemed to like the Naked Mole Rats. So I think we’re good now. Should be quite a show.

I think I need to work on my payloads Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 8:24 pm

BriarBeagle wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
Right on, right on! Tracking information is coming in, formation coalescing. Even hearing sonic books overhead. I'm guessing some of you kicked in the afterburners to catch up. Watch your fuel buys, no tanker until ordinance has been deployed....

And please, no 'artwork' in the skies this time!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/17/navy-admits-its-crew-drew-sky-phallus/874808001/

https://taskandpurpose.com/marines-fly-sky-dong/

I've never heard a sonic "book".  (Is that kinda like a book on tape, or something?)  That must be something special lol!

Sorry team, new 'smart (ass) phone is not playing nicely with me. Sonic BOOM was what I was trying to say...

Hopefully I wrote the right address in the mission specs...

Briarbeagle, did I get it right this time? Valles Merineris, Mars, 4-97036, right?

Last edited by Ozark Wizard on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 8:26 pm

The Fokker is loaded with an explosive payload and is trundling down the runway, will advise HQ when enroute to target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Ozzie wrote...

“Briarbeagle, did I get it right this time? Valles Merineris, Mars, 4-97036, right?”

I thought it was his lander when the Insight mission landed a couple days ago.

Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 365a6710

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:51 pm

I paid for priority express mail, and was assured that it would get there by the 30th. Should have used Amazon prime....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Roger that, good buddy. That's an affirmative on the target coordinates, Wiz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 2:36 am

BriarBeagle wrote:
Roger that, good buddy.  That's an affirmative on the target coordinates, Wiz.

Copy that. Well, you know me and my lousy sense of direction drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Hmmm...(scratches beard)...very curious indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
BriarBeagle wrote:

I’m not sure I got the right address either.  Anybody else out there think there might be a mixup?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
BriarBeagle wrote:

I’m not sure I got the right address either.  Anybody else out there think there might be a mixup?

Oh I'm sure there are never mix ups in these bombing runs, everything always runs smoothly and to plan...I'm sure...righ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glassjapan

glassjapan

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Well I know one mailbox that's getting ready to get blown up!

cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry Twisted Evil cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 12:41 am

Finally on way to the target, silly pilot took off in the wrong direction after one too many Irish coffees in the mess.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 2:13 am

Irish coffee eh? lol!

Well, at least he's airborne!

No early strikes this time! One wonders what will happen tomorrow.....,.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:01 am

Today's the day!!!!

Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Wz8fqa10

For a couple of us anyway. The bulk of our forces looks to be there Saturday. We'll, looks like we'll have to soften up the target and aquire SAM placements?

C'mon Sante, it's you and me going in hot! Stay low and let's keep some distance between us, don't want to give them an easy target....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Today's the day!!!!

Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 Wz8fqa10

For a couple of us anyway. The bulk of our forces looks to be there Saturday. We'll, looks like we'll have to soften up the target and aquire SAM placements?

C'mon Sante, it's you and me going in hot! Stay low and let's keep some distance between us, don't want to give them an easy target....

Tracking here seems to indicate ordinance will be on target today. Time will tell. I will do what I can to take out communications and soften the target.

On a wing and a prayer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:36 am

Well I think the SC made its last run and is crippled badly making its way home, I think I asked too much of it to do 4 runs w/o any layover.

There a guy who has hounded me for years to get his hands on it so I guess that’s the next step hopefully the F-14 he’s trading me for it will do well.
banjo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:46 am

The vagaries of combat have apparently caused obfuscation re my phase of the current mission. All pre-launch radar, lidar, ground and air intel indicated this mission would require a two day transit...and timelines were calculated accordingly so as to comply with the standard Friday hit. Once airborne the pilot and navigator began reporting data conflicting with that promised timetable. At this point their en route reporting data calculates to being on target on Monday. It’s like they are flying the most direct route possible...by way of Rio de Janeiro!

Even though we have always preferred a joint drop ‘en mass’ to create the most spectacular shock and awe possible...there is much to be said for the psychologically horrific effect of repeated hits...day after day.

It looks like this mission will be one of those incrementally devastating events. So keep yer chins up and yer ordinance dry. Que sera sera.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Earlier reports from my pilots showed anti aircraft fire that would have delayed mission. New reports say they are pushing through the flack and are on final bomb run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:13 pm

November 30th, 2018 a date that will live on in infamy. A unsuspecting member and very good guy will be the victim of a heinous bombing onslaught from the empire of BOB. Hopefully his neighbors and neighborhood will not suffer from this mission. Unfortunately civilians often fall prey in acts of war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Naughty November Bombing run!   Naughty November Bombing run! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Impact is imminent, I repeat target spotted impact imminent!
banjo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw

Naughty November Bombing run!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next