HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Empty
PostSubject: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:17 am

Announcing the First Mission of 2019!

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nuclear Nastiness Mission!!!

Why not get on the band wagon early?  
Sign up now for the January mission with a bomb drop date of Thursday, January 31.

Mission details will be disseminated the first week of January...but there just might be a special incentive for signing up during December...heh heh heh.

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! D6bddf10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! 29400910It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! 114e6110It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Ddb39b10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Cf77ce10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:35 am

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Dde58610
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:56 am

Count me in, Sirs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:13 pm

Oh yea I'm sooo in! Didn't get to do enough destruction during the christmas run so I'm itching for some bombing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Celebrate the New Year!  I'm in!!  Whoooooooo!

Last edited by GeoffC on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:39 pm

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Borat10

BriarBeagle reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:57 pm

What? study I'm in as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 1:48 pm

By the numbers then...

1. Blackhorse - Mission Commander
2. Ozark Wizard - Co-Commander
3. Simple Man
4. D.L. Ruth
5. GeoffC
6. Briar Beagle
7. DrT999
8. Fr_Tom
9. glassjapan
10. Sour Milk
11. Corncobcon
12. eggman
13. Timbo
14. Brewdude

History Prof 1861 has asked for and been granted leave for this mission.

PS: the first one of all y’all that posts an oversized photo will be withdrawn from any and all drawings, contests, etc.  And all subsequent offenders as well...for the entire YEAR!  So there.

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! D6bddf10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! 29400910It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! 114e6110It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Ddb39b10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Cf77ce10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Dd692012

Last edited by Blackhorse on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 2:51 pm

I am in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
glassjapan

glassjapan

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Count me in too please.  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 9:14 pm

Number nine, number nine, number nine....

C'mon you mugs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 9:39 pm

I'd like to be in on this mission if you'll accept a rookie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Blackhorse wrote:

PS: the first one of all y’all that posts an oversized photo will be withdrawn from any and all drawings, contests, etc.  And all subsequent offenders as well...for the entire YEAR!  So there.

So is what you’re really saying, subconsciously is that you want all of us to purposely post extremely large photos. So you can resize them, because you really like doing that. It’s only second to pipe smoking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:26 pm

eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

So is what you’re really saying, subconsciously is that you want all of us to purposely post extremely large photos. So you can resize them, because you really like doing that. It’s only second to pipe smoking.

And if eggman does it I’ll ban him from the mission.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:37 pm

Well count me in then. Put me in coach, I’m ready to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

Oh No! There just might be another NIMROD! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:53 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

Oh No! There just might be another NIMROD! Laughing

I do have a couple nimrod lighters. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Yeah, I had a Nimrod lighter also. It was a brown leather wrapped one. I thought it was so cool. Don't know what ever happened to it. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:05 am

Nimrod: In most English-speaking countries, Nimrod is used to denote a hunter or warrior, because the biblical Nimrod is described as "a mighty hunter". In American English, however, the term has assumed a derogatory meaning, probably because of Bugs Bunny's references to Elmer Fudd as a "poor little Nimrod".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:21 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Nimrod: In most English-speaking countries, Nimrod is used to denote a hunter or warrior, because the biblical Nimrod is described as "a mighty hunter". In American English, however, the term has assumed a derogatory meaning, probably because of Bugs Bunny's references to Elmer Fudd as a "poor little Nimrod".

Be vewy vewy quite, I’m hunting wabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 am

I've got a Nimrod lighter, it even works! I have it tucked somewhere. As I recall it suffered from fuel evaporation something fierce....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:31 am

Count me in, lucky thirteen.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:09 am

Timbo wrote:
Count me in, lucky thirteen.

Cheers

Tim

Done and done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 am

In.

Cheers,

RR

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Purple11x 2It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Bombx10  It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! Bombx4It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! D6bddf10 It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next