HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:59 pm

eggman wrote:
I want to thank everyone that took part in the crack the egg bombing run. You guys really surprised me on this. I honestly had no idea I was the target. I think everyone really did there homework on my tobacco preferences. Even the snuff, I haven posted anything on snuffs in a long while. I hope the guy I bombed is ok as well.

And a little pat on the back to all who participated. That is one great haul! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:29 pm

This..........is an epic bombing!

Terrific showing, all of you who so freely contributed to making this great. This is what the BoB bombers are all about and I'm proud and happy to be a part of it.

Cool

Cheers,

RR

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Purple11x 2It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Bombx10  It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Bombx7It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 D6bddf10 It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Our decoy target should be chiming in with some kind of news.  Tracking shows package was delivered.  

Maybe it’s frozen to a tree.

Maybe HE’S frozen to a tree.

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 D6bddf10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 29400910It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 114e6110It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Ddb39b10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Cf77ce10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Our decoy target should be chiming in with some kind of news.  Tracking shows package was delivered.  

Maybe it’s frozen to a tree.

Maybe HE’S frozen to a tree.

I believe I did mention it a couple pages back but here’s a pic as well.It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 04ff8110
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 12:54 am

That's a lot of tobacco there! Nice!

A major bombing folks, just awesome! cheers

Gonna have to get the fabulous February's foolishness figured, fast!
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 12:56 am

Even the decoy got blasted good this month, already looking forward to February's bombing run Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:17 am

Excellent work one and all, truly splendid to see such devestation wrought.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 2:45 am

Much appreciated. Good job men.

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 D6bddf10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 29400910It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 114e6110It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Ddb39b10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Cf77ce10It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!   It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 11:41 am

Back to top Go down

It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9