HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy New Year and Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakpack

drakpack

Registration date : 2017-09-09

Happy New Year and Hello Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Greetings Brothers, Just wanted to say hi and wish you all a Happy New Year. I'm not too blog savvy so sorry
for delay in sayin Hi. I live in sunny Southern California and came back to pipe smoking a few years ago after a
long hiatus. I used to smoke at work a lot but then the smoking laws became more strict. Happy to say I've
gone whole hog over last few years building cellar and collecting estate pipes, also have dipped my toes into estate
tobaccos too. I'm a big J.F. Germain fan, and think they make the best "products". Big fan of their Esoterica
lines (how original, right) and blends they do for Smokers' Haven. I go to UK & Europe once or twice a year
and pick up some fun stuff over there. Hoping to make pilgrimage to the Jersey Islands and see their shop!
I also go to some Euro websites and mail order. But here at home it's the usual wait for a Germain's drop
and call around frantically and hope for the best. On the pipe side I really enjoy estate pipes of all kinds.
I'm not a big "name"collector of pipes. I enjoy unusual shapes and designs. Not too much fantasy stuff, but
architectural and sometimes a bit silly. I enjoy smoking Meerschaums and cobs as well. Anyway, so I'm here
and appreciate any and all puffing info. Different websites, brick & mortars, videos.pipe clubs, blends,
bring it on please. Ok my Brothers happy piping 2019  
Drakpack
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Welcome! Great group of folks here.
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Welcome aboard, brother. Glad you made it. Be patient as it takes a bit to figure out how everything works here, and where things are located.

I hope you find what you're looking for. There are quite a few knowledgeable people around these parts who are more than happy to share information. IMO, Its a good bunch of eggs.

Anyway, always a pleasure to see you at the OC pipe club meetup. I'll try to make the next L.A. meetup if I can.

BB
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Glad you are joining the Brotherhood! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Pleased to meet you drak.

Cheers,

RR

Happy New Year and Hello Purple11x 2Happy New Year and Hello Bombx10  Happy New Year and Hello Bombx8 Happy New Year and Hello D6bddf10 Happy New Year and Hello 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Happy New Year and Hello Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Welcome to BoB!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:40 pm

Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

Happy New Year and Hello D6bddf10Happy New Year and Hello 29400910Happy New Year and Hello 114e6110Happy New Year and Hello Ddb39b10Happy New Year and Hello Cf77ce10Happy New Year and Hello Dd692012Happy New Year and Hello Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:59 pm

Drawback

Welcome lots of good information here to explore

Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Welcome aboard. Cool
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here

"T"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Welcome to the group
Back to top Go down
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year and Hello   Happy New Year and Hello EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:57 pm

sunny
Welcome
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year and Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: