HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What was your outside temperature this morning?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

What was your outside temperature this morning? Empty
PostSubject: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 9:25 am

It was -4 in St Louis.
No worries because it's suppose to hit 60 this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:45 am

19f here in the Piedmont of of NC, and it's supposed to be slightly colder tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:51 am

47 @ 5AM. I pity my friend back in Mil, WI. They are experiencing -24!!

Mad

Cheers,

RR

What was your outside temperature this morning? Purple11x 2What was your outside temperature this morning? Bombx10  What was your outside temperature this morning? Bombx3What was your outside temperature this morning? D6bddf10 What was your outside temperature this morning? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 am

Below zero here also. The temp doesn't bother me too much, but the wind chill around -17 is terrible. I'm glad I'm not in Chicago right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:56 am

27F here in NC cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 2:12 pm

30 ish here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 2:50 pm

About minus 2 degs C here in Blighty. Lots of talk about snow arriving soon. Makes me smile as 2cm makes everything grind to a stop, which is nothing compared to parts of the States (other countries available).

Thoughts for those in the depths of the Vortex...hunker down chaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:31 pm

18F in OKC this morning; but clear and sunny!!! My buds in Minneapolis are freezing their buns off!!!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:49 pm

It was -24 I think this morning with a breeze. It is -17 now. It is cold enough that even the mail delivery has been canceled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 4:03 pm

Mail was cancelled here too. 17 now, so it's warming up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 2:06 am

27 degrees Celsius here this morning, currently 36. Can we swap please?

Currently on the train and most people are passed out from the heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 7:33 am

Timbo wrote:
27 degrees Celsius here this morning, currently 36. Can we swap please?

Currently on the train and most people are passed out from the heat.
Ouch, talk about extremes!

About the same here as yesterday (18f/-8c), nothing like the weather in the northern mid-west, but pretty bad for the Piedmont of NC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 am

A balmy 26°F this morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 12:26 pm

23 and sunny now. 36 for a high today with rain, then back in the teens tonight. That'll be ice. Saturday should be mid 60's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bub

Bub

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 12:52 pm

In case we feel jealous of Timbo, our normal body temperature is 37 degree F

...oops 37 degrees C.

Last edited by Bub on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 2:06 pm

If you are someone who has wondered what it is like pulling a sled across one of the poles*, we got a little taste of that the past couple days. I think we bottomed out at -30 or so without factoring in wind chill. Everything popping. I wish I had the gear to record the physical adjusting to the cold. I believe in string theory, when things drop down to extreme colds, like -273, they turn into wave patterns. The physical actually changes into new and different activity. Another dimension? Someone with more science knowledge can correct me here.

*I used to snowshoe backpack in the winter in the UP. I'm one of those people who likes cold and the cold extreme explorers. And how people live in frigid cold is fascinating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navyflake

Navyflake

Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 6:51 pm

- 7 here in Michigan.

Two more weeks of this crap weather for me. I really can't wait to cross that Florida-Georgia line next month!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Navyflake
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 pm

It was 17 here, but then topped out at 40 around 3pm this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 12:54 am

mINUS NINE, WHEN i GOT UP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:50 am

That’s some mighty chilly weather, stay warm peeps and I hope you get some relief soon. Thankfully the heatwave here has broken.

Best of luck

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:14 am

My sympathies to you frozen brothers. Having to live here in the People’s republic of Kalifornia is miserable, but one of the very few advantages is the mild winter climate. For the past week I have been able to sit next to the wide open sliding glass door and smoke a pipe while sipping my 4 am cup of coffee, outside temps at this hour right around 50 degrees F.

Penguin

Penguin

Registration date : 2019-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What was your outside temperature this morning?   What was your outside temperature this morning? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:41 am

It's currently 22 Fahrenheit (-6 Celsius) with a light breeze here, and moderate humidity. Too cold for my blood, as I'm a warm-weather bird. I'd much prefer to be in Los Angeles, where the current temperature is apparently 44 F (7 C), with a high near 68 F (20 C) today. I wouldn't mind Florida or somesuch, but I have family there and we don't exactly get along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What was your outside temperature this morning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: