HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling your McClelland's?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idlefellow

Idlefellow

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Selling your McClelland's? Empty
PostSubject: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 10:57 am

A fella on another site said he is selling all his McClelland cellared tobaccos; said it just seemed silly not to.  I guess he's right but I'm going to hoard and smoke mine.  I've seen movies where a character lit a cigar with a $100 bill and I always wondered what that would feel like; now I'll know Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 11:12 am

I went deep on 2010 Christmas Cheer. I may sell a couple tins in a few years. I dunno. I do have 8 oz of 5100, and I must say that it just doesn't work for me. That, I'll definitely sell at some point.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Selling my McClelland's? NOPE!
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:47 pm

I fully admit it's a conundrum. Just looking at Pipestuds latest auction, my PCCA's, Esoterica's, GLPs, old DHs, and various McClellands +/McC-mades, and Syrian-laced 'baccy's, etc. are worth a bloody fortune. But, I didn't buy them to resell; I bought them to smoke. So all these "bulging bottoms" are staying with me!!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 2:44 pm

I don't think so, but one can never tell. As the astute Lt.Fancy once said, "Everything's a situation."
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:13 pm

ftrplt wrote:
I fully admit it's a conundrum. Just looking at Pipestuds latest auction, my PCCA's, Esoterica's, GLPs, old DHs, and various McClellands +/McC-mades, and Syrian-laced 'baccy's, etc. are worth a bloody fortune. But, I didn't buy them to resell; I bought them to smoke. So all these "bulging bottoms" are staying with me!!! cheers FTRPLT

This for me. They're worth more to me as something to enjoy rather than what $$ it can generate.

Cheers,

RR

Selling your McClelland's? Purple11x 2Selling your McClelland's? Bombx10  Selling your McClelland's? Bombx7Selling your McClelland's? D6bddf10 Selling your McClelland's? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 pm

I have a few FM, FMOTT, FMOTB and FMOTP. I was actually pondering this week. Not so much for the money but I've kind of fallen out of the latakia kick I had for 20 years. So now I'm not sure what I will do. Probably keep it as my taste may swing back that way in the future.
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 1:09 am

I may part with some of the English’s at some point, but not the VA’s
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Selling your McClelland's?   Selling your McClelland's? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:12 am

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
I may part with some of the English’s at some point, but not the VA’s

Same here!
Back to top Go down

Selling your McClelland's?
Page 1 of 1