HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Peterson tobacco?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

Peterson tobacco? Empty
PostSubject: Peterson tobacco?   Peterson tobacco? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Just went to try and re up my Irish oak stash. I got on the chat function on Smokingpipes and got this response:

Chris Panos 19:26
Peterson tobaccos are all being blended by STG now (they were made by STG and Mac Baren), it the had to shut down production for a couple months to accommodate the change. We expect them back to be back in stock in late Spring

I thought when they bought out the pipe company, they must have taken the tobaccos too. I guess not. Someday I guess I’ll be an old guy talking about when Peterson was still good lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

Peterson tobacco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterson tobacco?   Peterson tobacco? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:54 pm

That’s interesting thank you for the update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

Peterson tobacco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterson tobacco?   Peterson tobacco? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 4:47 pm

I have some Irish Oak in a jar somewhere. At least 1/2 a tin. It doesn't agree with me. It's yours if you want it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

Peterson tobacco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterson tobacco?   Peterson tobacco? EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:17 pm

I have a good amount of tins of it stashed away. Some older than my kids lol. I scooped up 6 tins of Balkan delight though. I really like it, and didn’t have a whole bunch. I’m gonna hang back and see how the new company does on the tobacco line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Peterson tobacco?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: