HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Penguin's Pipes and Sundry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penguin

Penguin

Registration date : 2019-02-11

Penguin's Pipes and Sundry Empty
PostSubject: Penguin's Pipes and Sundry   Penguin's Pipes and Sundry EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:48 pm

It turns out my phone's camera does work (news to me), though the quality leaves something to be desired. Hopefully I can post better images in the future.

On the left, my newest acquisition, a Rigoletto. On the right, my first pipe (of unknown origins).
Penguin's Pipes and Sundry Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Penguin's Pipes and Sundry   Penguin's Pipes and Sundry EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Nice pipes! I like the "unknown" one. Nice curve on the stem!
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Penguin's Pipes and Sundry   Penguin's Pipes and Sundry EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:15 pm

This is how it starts Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Penguin's Pipes and Sundry   Penguin's Pipes and Sundry EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
Nice pipes! I like the "unknown" one. Nice curve on the stem!

It is nice, though it's heavier than I thought it would be at first, so I can't leave it to hang very well. I'm a bit enamored with the Rigoletto at present, with its deep chamber and light weight, but there will always be something special to me about my first pipe.

SourMilk wrote:

Oh, I already have plans to get a third pipe, maybe next month, maybe in April for my birthday. We'll see. I've already got a shelf in my cabinet for my tobaccos, pipes, and cleaning stuff, and my pipes have their own whiskey for cleaning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Penguin's Pipes and Sundry   Penguin's Pipes and Sundry EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 pm

SourMilk wrote:

Shhhh! Don't tell him about the Estate pipes for sale at Blue Room Briars! Twisted Evil

cheers
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Penguin's Pipes and Sundry   Penguin's Pipes and Sundry EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
SourMilk wrote:

Shhhh!   Don't tell him about the Estate pipes for sale at Blue Room Briars! Twisted Evil

cheers  

I'm afraid those are a bit out of my price range. A few of them I could afford, though admittedly I have concerns about smoking a pre-smoked pipe, however reputable the seller may be.
Back to top Go down

Penguin's Pipes and Sundry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: