HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Non-Nicotine Tobaccos?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penguin

Penguin

Registration date : 2019-02-11

Non-Nicotine Tobaccos? Empty
PostSubject: Non-Nicotine Tobaccos?   Non-Nicotine Tobaccos? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 pm

A friend of mine was asking me about whether pipe tobaccos come in varieties without nicotine. I did a search online, but all I could find were "non-tobacco" substances, like herbs that are crushed or shredded and sold as a substitute. I've read a little bit about "high octane" tobaccos with more nicotine than usual, but I couldn't find anything about taking the nicotine out of tobacco. Has anyone heard of a process that essentially turns a tobacco into the decaf version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Non-Nicotine Tobaccos?   Non-Nicotine Tobaccos? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:56 pm

Hmm I have never heard of de-nicotining tobacco. I bet it would affect the flavor, if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Non-Nicotine Tobaccos?   Non-Nicotine Tobaccos? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 pm

Check out most of Lane LTD. I'd guess they squeeze the nicotine out of their stuff and sell it to Pease. I'd swear his stuff is soaked in liquid nicotine. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Non-Nicotine Tobaccos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: