HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy birthday thedeep!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

Happy birthday thedeep! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 pm

I wish you the best for your birthday sir! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Here's to you Deep!

cheers
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:31 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Well, the wifey took me out to dinner to my local fav bar/restaurant. A good friend joined us. We had a fine time. A pint of Guinness got me started. Then, a Lot 40 on the rocks followed by my standard, Black Bush on the rocks. a fine celebratory drink.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 9:03 pm

It sound like you had a great time for your birthday!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:10 am

Happy belated birthday Mr. Deep!

Happy birthday thedeep! 8c65baGgi

Cheers,

RR

Happy birthday thedeep! Purple11x 2Happy birthday thedeep! Bombx10  Happy birthday thedeep! Bombx7 Happy birthday thedeep! D6bddf10 Happy birthday thedeep! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Happy birthday thedeep! Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Another belated happy birthday here.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 pm

Happy belated birthday brother! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time. Here's to many more.

Jim
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:14 pm

Hey, thedeep...you need to check your PM mailbox for my message!

You have been hit by the BoB Bombers Squadron and we need to know you’re still alive!

LOL

Happy birthday thedeep! D6bddf10Happy birthday thedeep! 29400910Happy birthday thedeep! 114e6110Happy birthday thedeep! Ddb39b10Happy birthday thedeep! Cf77ce10Happy birthday thedeep! Dd692012Happy birthday thedeep! Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Hey, thedeep...you need to check your PM mailbox for my message!

You have been hit by the BoB Bombers Squadron and we need to know you’re still alive!

LOL

Dude! Rolling Eyes

Seriously? You tipped our hand!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 11:34 pm

He’d already gotten the packages. So I wasn’t tipping anything.

Happy birthday thedeep! D6bddf10Happy birthday thedeep! 29400910Happy birthday thedeep! 114e6110Happy birthday thedeep! Ddb39b10Happy birthday thedeep! Cf77ce10Happy birthday thedeep! Dd692012Happy birthday thedeep! Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
He’d already gotten the packages.  So I wasn’t tipping anything.

Wait? What? Did someone say we are going cow tipping?
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 11:51 pm

eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

That’s right eggman! Cow tipping...at midnight tonight out in the south forty. Be there. Better wear your rain gear. Go ahead and start tipping as soon as you get there. We’ll be along real soon.

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 12:29 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 1:45 am

Blackhorse wrote:
eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

That’s right eggman!  Cow tipping...at midnight tonight out in the south forty.  Be there.  Better wear your rain gear.  Go ahead and start tipping as soon as you get there.  We’ll be along real soon.

Alright, I brought beer and enough erinmore for everyone to sample. It’s 12:45am and no one is here yet. All these cows are not going tip themselves. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 1:54 am

Eggy - you don’t have to tip ‘em ALL the way over. You put a blanket on the ground on one side of the cow...take your 2X4 and with one end planted under the cow you kind of nudge the cow moderately while leaning over and softly singing a lullaby into her ear. They’ll usually just go on over all by themselves...right onto the blanket. They’re very suggestible.

Just go ahead and start on out and we’ll be along soon...yeah, that’s it...soon.

And pay no attention to those kids with the nets over in the next field yelling, “Here Snipe! Here Snipe!” I think they’re Scouts and it’s some kind of merit badge thing.

Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am

Snipe hunting merit badge. I bet that’s a hard badge to get. I definitely run the idea by the leaders next meeting about letting the young scouts try to acquire that badge of our next camping trip in a couple weeks. I seriously think it would be lots of fun. Some of the leaders are very fun and have a great sense of humor but then there’s a couple with none at all.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:55 am

1. The Snipe Hunting merit badge would be housed in a nice box. An empty box. (snicker)

2. Don’t forget the butterfly nets. Very important. Since Snipe are so hard to see the hunter needs to generally whoosh the net up and around randomly...most likely way to snag a Snipe. (snicker)

3. The Snipe, much like it’s little known cousin the ‘Hide Behind’, very frequently hovers directly behind the Hunter...waiting for an opportunity to peck the hunter on the back of the head. So hunters should practice whirling around at super speed and swooping the net to snag the sneaky little bastiges.

4. Leaders should also be up for merit badges...the famous and greatly coveted Lying, Cheating & Stealing Badge. This badge indicates one’s potential success in politics.

Best of luck.

Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:57 am

eggman wrote:
Snipe hunting merit badge. I bet that’s a hard badge to get. I definitely run the idea by the leaders next meeting about letting the young scouts try to acquire that badge of our next camping trip in a couple weeks.  I seriously think it would be lots of fun. Some of the leaders are very fun and have a great sense of humor but then there’s a couple with none at all.

Remember the key is a burlap sack. While everyone else goes out to herd them to you.

Happy Birthday thedeep!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:59 am

Hence the commonly used phrase...”getting sacked”.

Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 11:24 am

You all forgot the secret call you have to use to lure the snipe out ...

Make sure you use the secret call while rapidly moving the net around!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 11:34 am

In the wonderful movie “Up” the secret call was...”Here Snipe, here Snipe!”

Seems pretty basic.

Nice shot of successful Scout and his captured Snipe...named, Kevin.  lol

Who knew they were so damn big?

Happy birthday thedeep! 5e4ed510

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday thedeep!   Happy birthday thedeep! EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
In the wonderful movie “Up” the secret call was...”Here Snipe, here Snipe!”

Seems pretty basic.

Nice shot of successful Scout and his captured Snipe...named, Kevin.  lol

Who knew they were so damn big?

Happy birthday thedeep! 5e4ed510

What a great flick!
Back to top Go down

Happy birthday thedeep!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Life Events-