HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Empty
PostSubject: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 1:22 pm

cheers

Greetings and felicitations folks! Ozzie here with another amazing adventure assaulting another amicable associate's abode!

Anyone anticipating and anxious about assisting?

Apply! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Absolutely...aye, aye.

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! D6bddf10 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! 29400910 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! 114e6110 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Ddb39b10 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Cf77ce10 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Okay, count me in. First run so might need some information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Reporting for duty sir!

Cheers,

RR

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Purple11x 2 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Bombx10   April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Bombx4 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! D6bddf10  April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 2:45 pm

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.bGSIarN05gthq2kyzsPMqQHaFj%26pid%3D15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 3:02 pm

Well, I’ll start a Pilot Roster for Commander Wizard...since I’m the XO for this month.

April Pilot Roster

1.  Ozark Wizard, Mission Commander
2.  Blackhorse, Mission Co-Commander, XO *
3.  Sour Milk *
4.  peanubutter * (rookie pilot)
5.  Brew Dude *
6.  Geoff C *
7.  Dr. T999 *
8.  glassjapan *
9.  Briar Beagle *
10. Timbo *
11. Fr_Tom *
12. eggman *

* = signed in,  ** = orders received,  *** = tracking data submitted

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! D6bddf10 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! 29400910 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! 114e6110 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Ddb39b10 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Cf77ce10 April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! Dd692012

Last edited by Blackhorse on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 3:12 pm

Again i will be watching from the sidelines, but i anticipate this being a great run...as always
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Perhaps for the sake of transparency or maybe just so the commanders can ensure everyone is watching the same channel...this is the introductory instruction set sent to our rookie, peanubutter:

The Basics of Flying Missions:

The Golden Rule: Pay attention and speak not of any secrets in the public forum.

1. When Ozark Wizard sends you your orders you must post on the mission thread that you received them. Orders include the name and address of the target. Targets are chosen by the mission commanders from the pilots on occasion but usually from the general membership of the BoB forum.
2. You are to do your best to have your package arrive ON the last Friday of this month which means mailing it USPS Priority on the Wednesday before. Your package is NOT to arrive early.
3. You are also required to send the tracking number from your USPS Priority receipt to the mission commander via PM.
4. No banter in the public forum regarding any info on the target is allowed. The target’s identity is a strictly guarded secret.
5. Banter on the mission thread on other aspects of what’s going on is encouraged.
6. What you send to the target is not to be divulged in public.
7. Send questions to the Commander or me, the XO.
8. To the commanders, running a mission with the typically drunk and unruly pilots is like herding cats. Pat attention, visit the thread often to be aware of developments and cause no undue public spectacle and you should be fine.

Good luck and good hunting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glassjapan

glassjapan

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Yes, please, and thank you!

IN!!!

Beagle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 9:37 pm

I'm going to keep the old bird in the hangar this month. I'm sure you bombers will blow the roof off the target!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 1:19 am

Welcome aboard peanubutter! Catch yah next time Conrad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 2:10 am

Count me in too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 3:14 pm

I am in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Excellent, thanks.

Sitting at eleven. Would like to see a few more sign up. If existing April Mission pilots would look over the list and perhaps fail to see a former wingman, etc. a quick PM to that person with an invitation to “come on down” would be in order.

C’mon gents...let’s go...step lively...up and at ‘em...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 6:02 pm

I'll be keeping my kite in the hangar this month too chaps. Don't fly straight and level for too long fellas. Looking forward to seeing the carnage Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Y'all gonna make this squadron carry some heavy ordinance? Let's spread out the joy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 8:24 pm

Actually...I think the three of ‘em are gonna head up to some cabin in the woods with a trunk fulla hard liquor and party for a month. Bastiges. They’ll be sorry. About two weeks in...waves of zombies with close in on ‘em and that’ll be that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Actually...I think the three of ‘em are gonna head up to some cabin in the woods with a trunk fulla hard liquor and party for a month.  Bastiges.  They’ll be sorry.  About two weeks in...waves of zombies with close in on ‘em and that’ll be that.

Yeah, I'll be at that cabin in the woods figuring out my taxes! Too bad I can't write off pipes and tobacco! scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Things are almost getting back to somewhat normal around here. I’ve yet to figure out what normal is. So I’m in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Gotcha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 10:57 am

Seems like we've got a dozen pilots! A dirty dozen.

I think I will have a target picked and orders go out on the morrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!    April Amazing Aerial Action Attack! EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Here! This’ll get you gents in the mood.

https://youtu.be/GVoeTA0P9C0

Back to top Go down
View user profile

April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next