HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New To Me Tadeusz Polinski

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shanez

Registration date : 2019-04-03

New To Me Tadeusz Polinski Empty
PostSubject: New To Me Tadeusz Polinski   New To Me Tadeusz Polinski EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Ordered an estate pipe today. I'm not familiar with the maker but I took a chance based solely on the looks. BRB does good work with their photos and I thought this particular pipe was rather stunning. Hopefully it's a good smoker.

New To Me Tadeusz Polinski 18398510
New To Me Tadeusz Polinski 18398512
New To Me Tadeusz Polinski 18398511

Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New To Me Tadeusz Polinski   New To Me Tadeusz Polinski EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 2:34 pm

Hey! You got that from Blue Room Briars, didn't you! Yep, you were quicker than I was. Wanted to pull the plug on that one but just couldn't. It's a good looking pipe. Enjoy it. I've purchased several estate pipes from BRB and haven't been disappointed yet. They are good people.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New To Me Tadeusz Polinski   New To Me Tadeusz Polinski EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm

What Conrad said!

Cheers,

RR

New To Me Tadeusz Polinski Purple11x 2New To Me Tadeusz Polinski Bombx10  New To Me Tadeusz Polinski Bombx7 New To Me Tadeusz Polinski D6bddf10 New To Me Tadeusz Polinski 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d New To Me Tadeusz Polinski Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New To Me Tadeusz Polinski   New To Me Tadeusz Polinski EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Yup, just saw that myself. Nice score!
Back to top Go down
shanez

Registration date : 2019-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New To Me Tadeusz Polinski   New To Me Tadeusz Polinski EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 7:40 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
Yep, you were quicker than I was.

I lost a bid on a Savinelli yesterday so when I saw this I decided I wasn't going to wait until it was too late and went ahead and pulled the trigger.

This is my second pipe from Blue Room Briars. It was already shipped very shortly after the purchase was made. Quality people and service there.
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: New To Me Tadeusz Polinski   New To Me Tadeusz Polinski EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Wow! I have a Tom Spanu that is a slightly bent but looks similar to the bowl and rustication. They could almost be lost brothers! Great looking pipe! Enjoy and congratulations!
Back to top Go down

New To Me Tadeusz Polinski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: PAD & TAD-
Jump to: