HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 1:18 am

Hehehe Eggman.

We are airborne here but have a strong headwind currently, can’t wait to get to the bar post mission. Make mine a Bushmills with a splash of water thanks.

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:30 am

Hmmm. Good call. Me? I’m sippin’ a Knob Creek Rye right now.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 29400910The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 114e6110The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Ddb39b10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Cf77ce10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 9:30 am

Timbo wrote:
Hehehe Eggman.

We are airborne here but have a strong headwind currently, can’t wait to get to the bar post mission. Make mine a Bushmills with a splash of water thanks.

Tim

No problem! Just tell them your with me and it should be all good, depending on what I did the night before. Either Heidi with serve you or Hans and Frans will pump you up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 9:45 am

Here’s a few pics of events from the bar last evening it’s my drinking buddies.

.The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Ba609510
The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 E5976410
The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 C1f52610
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:45 pm

Houston we have liftoff. Data submitted to command central.

Cheers,

RR

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Purple11x 2The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Bombx10  The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Bombx6The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10 The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:45 pm

eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
eggman wrote:
Flown this bird has. In the bar you will find me. On me first round is.

Cool!

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 2e392c10

Yeap there I am! I’m standing right next to the dude in the t-shirt.

Looks like a sausage fest. Too crowded for me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:51 pm

eggman wrote:

Hofbräuhaus en Munchen! One of my favourite Bavarian haunts! Do not ask at arm wrestle the waitresses, you will embarrass yourself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 8:35 pm

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 39cc4510

I’m thinking about heading over here after a few bombing victory drinks. Thinking maybe some pretzels and cheese with some sausages and sour kraut.

Just waiting here to witness the mushroom cloud and devastation from a distance in a dimly light, cool room on a bar stool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 8:50 pm

Soon now...... Soon..... Closer now.... Prepare to cloak, we'll be showing up on their long range scans. We don't want to be intercepted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:01 am

Confirmed.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 055db210
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:59 am

Looking forward to the carnage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 pm

After circling over the target my kite has had to divert. Target conditions weren’t quite right...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:26 pm

Awaiting the details...

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Popcor10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:49 pm

I don’t assume the target knows to post here...so you guys be on the lookout elsewhere for a potential post re his being hit. Then I’ll merge to two threads.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 29400910The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 114e6110The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Ddb39b10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Cf77ce10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Boom boom boom boom. I just received intel that there was a direct hit less than 30 minutes ago. Oh the carnage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 5:42 pm

Methinks I have been HAD!!!! A few tins/baggies from a sickly brother, eh, Blackhorse??!! Evil or Very Mad Ya' can't trust'em, ya' just can't trust'em No No I've just returned from a week in Orlando (Universal/Harry Potter, Clearwater Beach, Bern's Steak House, a day at Disney Springs, and best of all...a week with our eleven English relatives who are "holidaying" for two weeks in Orlando!

I get home, awaiting the week of USPS "held mail." Sum Bitch if I don't have a big white box filled with boxes and packages, ten of'em if I counted correctly (I'm still in total shock; haven't even had time to open any of them!!). Holee Chit, it feels like Christmas santa in June!!

Now, I must figure out how to get some pics on the board. But first I must unpack this HOARD of goodies and figure out where in the hell I'm gonna' store them in ye olde cellar!! Unpack, take pictures, inventory, store!!

Not sure how I deserved all this...but thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wow, just wow!!! Sure wish all of you were close by...Beer and Whiskey on me drunken drunken

Thank all of you again from a most humbled FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm

I think the cat is out of the bag. [smirk]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Hey, Stick!! My 11 English relatives are from Chester!! I've drunk many a fine pint around that area drunken drunken cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:31 pm

eggman wrote:

Was there in Oct 2017!!! Mighty fine beer drunken drunken cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 7:24 pm

FTRPLT - you can absolutely trust me (us) to always do our evil best for our fellow brothers.

Yes, an itemized listing of the booty and a few pics would be appreciated. If you can’t figure it out let me know.

PS: congrats to a worthy brother.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Say, did you check your front porch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!  Say, did you check your front porch?

WHAT front porch?

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 7be4f210

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 9:06 pm

This brought me a big smile on my face!   Nicely done guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 10:08 pm

Old saying..."Hail fellows, well met." Yes, pics and a proper accounting will follow, before and after!! My wife is in shock, I told her the stuff was chit she ordered Very Happy Very Happy

And...thank you all for the kind words. Been with this group for a long time, through at least four boards over the years. A better bunch will not be found anywhere cheers cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 10:27 pm

Damn straight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: