The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2019 6:23 pm

I wish I had the ability to do this I miss it but barely able to live right now much less smoke hit em hard
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2019 9:27 pm

It’s just good to have you drop in and say “Hi!”.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 D6bddf10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 29400910The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 114e6110The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Ddb39b10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Cf77ce10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 1:48 am

Will someday I'll be back money's tight but it's awesome to know that you just hit him with all y'all got giving is so awesome if I could give id be happy awesome to know somebody is
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 11:56 am

T-10 days...

tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:52 pm

BriarBeagle wrote:
T-10 days...

Look out folks! He's got a bomb and he's not afraid to use it!
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 8:56 am

Bomb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcK5gSRti4g
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:09 pm

BriarBeagle wrote:
T-10 days...

I believe Flounder married the girl he bought the marbles from in the movie, in real life.
Back to top Go down
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:48 pm

I ended up living with the "Flounder" nickname in college. I'm a large man. I was a freshman in 1980. I guess it was natural. I was never a big fan of it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

PostSubject: Perhaps in July   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Reading over these missions, quite frankly I can't believe the sense of community here. I've only been on for about a week, so I dare not take the stick or pilot a craft. But alas, I will look to the skies for the squadrons supreme racing toward the horizons.

So a hearty salute to all. I have a major trip planned for June (50th birthday in my wife's native Jamaica) so I won't be flying then either. But hopefully, if all goes well, I should be joining in a mission in July.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Valdus wrote:
Reading over these missions, quite frankly I can't believe the sense of community here. I've only been on for about a week, so I dare not take the stick or pilot a craft. But alas, I will look to the skies for the squadrons supreme racing toward the horizons.

So a hearty salute to all. I have a major trip planned for June (50th birthday in my wife's native Jamaica) so I won't be flying then either. But hopefully, if all goes well, I should be joining in a mission in July.

The bombers will welcome you with open arms when you're ready Val.

Cheers,

RR

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Purple11x 2The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Bombx10  The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Bombx7The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 D6bddf10 The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Valdus wrote:

Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you among the ranks of the squadron sir!
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2019 1:31 pm

The day is starting near
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2019 2:01 pm

D.L.Ruth wrote:
The day is starting near

Yes...I think. Mission take-off (shipping) day is most likely this Wednesday. Just a few days away. So...load ordinance on Tuesday...take off on Wednesday?

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 D6bddf10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 29400910The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 114e6110The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Ddb39b10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Cf77ce10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:42 pm

Ordinance has been carefully assembled. The loading crew has been briefed and launch sequence will be initiated shortly according to the NOAA reports.

This is gonna be good gents!

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 9k=

Cheers,

RR

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Purple11x 2The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Bombx10  The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Bombx7The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 D6bddf10 The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 1:18 pm

A box of goodies is ready and waiting to be mailed. Muhahaha
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Just now loading ordinance into bomb bays & going over nav & weather checks.  Tomorrow will be used to perform detailed pre flight checks.  Wednesday is launch day.  Lookin’ forward to this one fer sure.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Dfba5c10

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 2:24 pm

All but launched here! cheers
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:14 pm

My plane, the “Duck-n-Run” (see nose art at bottom) going through a little yoga routine.  Always good to be limber.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Cab11910

Duck-n-Run nose art...

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 F6d4c010

Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Looking like a Wednesday flight plan for me.  May have to rent a UHaul to get it to the post office.

Yes, I would like to Priority Ship.  No, nothing flammable and no perfumes.  They didn't ask about nuclear . . .

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Fat_man
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:25 pm

They forget a lot of stuff. They’ve never asked me if I was smuggling space aliens, etc. Well...you’d think they would want to know that.

Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:41 pm

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT.

Altered orders are now being cut...
and will arrive in your PM box by tomorrow.

You are required to adhere
to the new mission parameters
under threat of an Article 15.

You are not required to post here
re receiving said amendment.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:57 pm

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsofrep.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F04%2FUS_Navy_020303-N-4768W-026_Loading_bombs_on_aircraft_at_sea

...he said what?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Checklist of Order Revision Notification

1. Blackhorse (Mission Commander)
2. Ozark Wizard (Executive Officer) * / ** / ***
3. peanubutter * / ** / ***
4. Briar Beagle * / ** / ***
5. Fr_Tom * / ** / ***
6. Brewdude */ ** / ***
7. GeoffC * / ** / ***
8. Corncobcon * / ** / ***
9. eggman * / ** / ***
10. SourMilk * / ** / ***
11. glassjapan * / ** / ***
12. Stick * / ** / ***
13.  Timbo * / ** / ***

*** = revised orders sent via PM

Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:35 pm

I may have a problem with the chosen delivery system of my ordinance. It seems to have a slight grounding problem

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 Fa455910
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:41 pm

5)

Back to top Go down

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: