HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share
 

 Newpipers Adventures.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 9:14 pm

The cure is easy...just get some pipes with small bowls.  That’s a good start.

Or...set you pipe down halfway through...then pick it up again later. Most blends are not like a cigar where doing that would kill it. Many pipe blends do very well with the DGT (Delayed Gratification Technique).

Glad you found a tasty one.

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Puffy

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 29400910Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 114e6110Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Ddb39b10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Cf77ce10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
The cure is easy...just get some pipes with small bowls.  That’s a good start.

Or...set you pipe down halfway through...then pick it up again later.  Most blends are not like a cigar where doing that would kill it.  Many pipe blends do very well with the DGT (Delayed Gratification Technique).

Glad you found a tasty one.

So pipes can be sat down? Hmm, ok I didn't know that pipe blends were that different to cigars that putting it down wouldn't kill the flavor. Do you know why that is?

But yea, it just made sense after getting sick that at my level of inexperience that a smaller bowl would probably help immensely with my nic levels.


This was such a difference. The taste was spot on and delicious right from the first puff and stayed that way. Funny enough that, some puffs emphasized different flavor aspects. Some puffs were heavy on wood, and some had more sweet, and most others balanced.

I assume nothing to worry about with regards to the crumbling dryness? The how to pack flake videos all showed them being moister and more pliable. But if it is going to fall apart then I will just break up each one and not worry about it.

Going to pick up another cob tomorrow from the tobacconist just so I can have one dedicated to aromatics.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 10:33 pm

There are all levels of consistency re flakes. Might be it’s more like a “crumble cake” format. Yet another iteration.

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Puffy

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 29400910Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 114e6110Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Ddb39b10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Cf77ce10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 11:46 am

Hello everyone! So last night after a 4 hour marriage and parenting seminar, I wanted to light up another bowl of ODF. It hit me as I was holding the flake that in my last post I did not use good enough words to describe just how dry this tobacco came to me from the store.. I used the word crumbly.. That was the incorrect word. The correct word to describe what I have is brittle. It was so dry, I shattered like a thin pane of glass into tiny pieces no bigger then grains of sand.

I took ever piece out of the tin and while being careful in my handling as to not shatter them, found they too were as dry as to be shatterably brittle.

On a whim, I took out my Three nuns and noting that half of the small, loose coins had fallen apart, I rubbed out the entire tin.. The coins that were still intact, pre me rubbing them out, were almost as brittle as the ODF, with the darker, outer spirals breaking off the lighter inner spirals, and the entire contents felt like dry grass.

It makes me wonder if they were already overly dry while they sat at the B&M or maybe they came to the store in such a state from where ever Sutliff/Mac Baren stores there stuff for US domestic sale.

So I did a search here and on Google on how to rehydrate tobacco and found several methods. Today I bought a spritzer bottle and distilled water. I laid the ODF out as carefully as I could to avoid shattering them on a plate and gave a few spritz with the distilled water per the instructions I found online. I did the same with the Three Nuns.

Then, per the instructions, I placed them back into their respective tins.

Next purchase I will inspect for such dryness and will use the other methods I found. The sponge method and the piece of wet paper towel method. I think the paper towel method will really work well for tins like ODF that have a the tobacco inside a box made of fine goldfoil paper. I can just lay the paper towel piece down on the foil.

I will keep you guys informed to see if I can salvage these items. If not. I likely wont purchase pipe tobacco from that B&M any more. Which would be sad as they are really nice guys.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 11:57 am

It sounds like your local vendor is selling really old and dead stock. To be honest...I would toss it and count it as a loss, wasting no more time and tears. I know some guys tout their success with rehydration but from your comments I think your stuff has gone past the point of no return.

I know there are also some blends that do well while being pretty dry...but they are not the way you describe your two.

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Puffy

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 29400910Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 114e6110Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Ddb39b10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Cf77ce10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
It sounds like your local vendor is selling really old and dead stock.  To be honest...I would toss it and count it as a loss, wasting no more time and tears.  I know some guys tout their success with rehydration but from your comments I think your stuff has gone past the point of no return.

I know there are also some blends that do well while being pretty dry...but they are not the way you describe your two.

I think you may be right. I compared the ODF to the flakes you sent me of Dark brown(licorice) and it was as plain as day.(Thank you again for the kind gift sir!)   It is mystifying that they have this HUGE walk in humidor for their thousands of boutique premium cigars but are not taking the same care of their pipe tobacco.  

What makes it even more disappointing is that the ODF, despite being brittle had better flavor then the Nuns. Which makes me really wonder about what it would taste like if it were not brittle and stale.  Same for the nuns.


Edit. You were clear.. I am tossing them and will re order both and some other recommended flavors online. It is sad that this B&M did not take as much care for their pipe tobacco as they do their cigars... Thinking on it, I think I am the only person who bought any pipe tobacco from them, as when I revisited the story, nothing else had moved in the tins and pouches.


Blackhorse, sir I thank you for your advice through out this.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Not a problem. And...no harm in waiting to see how your experiment turns out. Ya never know.

Plus...it’s not that the vendor isn’t taking care of his products. Shelf life for sealed tobacco tins is fairly long...just not forever. Every shop I’ve ever bought from just has tins sitting out. Your vendor might appreciate knowing the tobacco was brittle-dry...if presented in a cordial manner.

But you never know. I once took a rancid bottle of Bloody Mary mix that was well past the pull date printed on the bottle back to a liquor store. I had my receipt and everything. I politely explained the situation and asked for a refund. The guy went BALLISTIC and accused me of all sorts of vile things. Told me to get out of his store. WTF! Lost a potentially life long customer over a $6 bottle of mixer.

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Puffy

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 29400910Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 114e6110Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Ddb39b10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Cf77ce10Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Not a problem.  And...no harm in waiting to see how your experiment turns out.  Ya never know.

Plus...it’s not that the vendor isn’t taking care of his products.  Shelf life for sealed tobacco tins is fairly long...just not forever.  Every shop I’ve ever bought from just has tins sitting out.  Your vendor might appreciate knowing the tobacco was brittle-dry...if presented in a cordial manner.  

But you never know. I once took a rancid bottle of Bloody Mary mix that was well past the pull date printed on the bottle back to a liquor store.  I had my receipt and everything.  I politely explained the situation and asked for a refund.  The guy went BALLISTIC and accused me of all sorts of vile things.  Told me to get out of his store.  WTF!  Lost a potentially life long customer over a $6 bottle of mixer.  

Hmm.. Well, when I go back to them, I will be as cordial as I can be. They seam like nice guys and they are the only major tobacconist for half the city. Sure we have some other tiny shops but they don't stock anything other then what you see at gas stations. Sadly, like a moron, I didn't keep my receipts so I wont be returning them.

Really, they went ballistic over returning a bottle of rancid Bloody Mary mix? Such a strange thing. You would think that refunding a cheap bottle is no hassle considering it would have given them a loyal patron for life as you say.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Newpiper19, when you open a tin that has not been compromised you'd be wise to jar the contents up in a mason jar. The lid seal will retain the moisture content much better and will last that way for many years.

Choose a jar sized just large enough to contain the contents as you don't want too much head space. If the tin comes a little moister than you prefer you can always dry out a pipe's worth before smoking. And then when you're about halfway through the jar, re-jar it in another mason sized appropriately. That way the head space won't be excessive and dry out the 'baccy prematurely. I've been doing this for years with great results.


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Purple11x 2Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Bombx10  Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Bombx7Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10 Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Newpiper19, when you open a tin that has not been compromised you'd be wise to jar the contents up in a mason jar. The lid seal will retain the moisture content much better and will last that way for many years.

Choose a jar sized just large enough to contain the contents as you don't want too much head space. If the tin comes a little moister than you prefer you can always dry out a pipe's worth before smoking. And then when you're about halfway through the jar, re-jar it in another mason sized appropriately. That way the head space won't be excessive and dry out the 'baccy prematurely. I've been doing this for years with great results.


Cheers,

RR

Thanks for the advice. Any thoughts on what jar is appropriate for single tins of 1.75oz? I assume the smallest ones.

Currently in the middle of my rehydration experiments, the Nuns seems better then it was yesterday, less like hay. The ODF I think needs one more day, as while it is no longer shatterably brittle, it still is dry enough as to prevent it from being folded in half and is now breaking in to large chunks.


You bring up a good point Brewdude. I need to get some jars and start canning up everything I am not smoking that is open.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Newpiper19 wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Newpiper19, when you open a tin that has not been compromised you'd be wise to jar the contents up in a mason jar. The lid seal will retain the moisture content much better and will last that way for many years.

Choose a jar sized just large enough to contain the contents as you don't want too much head space. If the tin comes a little moister than you prefer you can always dry out a pipe's worth before smoking. And then when you're about halfway through the jar, re-jar it in another mason sized appropriately. That way the head space won't be excessive and dry out the 'baccy prematurely. I've been doing this for years with great results.


Cheers,

RR

Thanks for the advice. Any thoughts on what jar is appropriate for single tins of 1.75oz?   I assume the smallest ones.

Currently in the middle of my rehydration experiments, the Nuns seems better then it was yesterday, less like hay.  The ODF I think needs one more day, as while it is no longer shatterably brittle, it still is dry enough as to prevent it from being folded in half and is now breaking in to large chunks.  


You bring up a good point Brewdude. I need to get some jars and start canning up everything I am not smoking that is open.

An 8 oz jar will house up to 2 oz of 'baccy. Get the wide mouth style as it'll be easier for you to grab what you need. And you'd be wise to get some of the smaller jelly jars as well when it's time to re-jar.


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Purple11x 2Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Bombx10  Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Bombx7Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10 Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Age : 57
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Rande, not to be oppositional, but I can get 4oz in a pint jar rather easily.
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Newpiper19 wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Newpiper19, when you open a tin that has not been compromised you'd be wise to jar the contents up in a mason jar. The lid seal will retain the moisture content much better and will last that way for many years.

Choose a jar sized just large enough to contain the contents as you don't want too much head space. If the tin comes a little moister than you prefer you can always dry out a pipe's worth before smoking. And then when you're about halfway through the jar, re-jar it in another mason sized appropriately. That way the head space won't be excessive and dry out the 'baccy prematurely. I've been doing this for years with great results.


Cheers,

RR

Thanks for the advice. Any thoughts on what jar is appropriate for single tins of 1.75oz?   I assume the smallest ones.

Currently in the middle of my rehydration experiments, the Nuns seems better then it was yesterday, less like hay.  The ODF I think needs one more day, as while it is no longer shatterably brittle, it still is dry enough as to prevent it from being folded in half and is now breaking in to large chunks.  


You bring up a good point Brewdude. I need to get some jars and start canning up everything I am not smoking that is open.

An 8 oz jar will house up to 2 oz of 'baccy. Get the wide mouth style as it'll be easier for you to grab what you need. And you'd be wise to get some of the smaller jelly jars as well when it's time to re-jar.


Cheers,

RR


Looks like that is next on my shopping list. 8 ounce jars.


So far I have all my baggies of tobacco jarred up in 3 large mason jars, still in their bags. Going to get some small 8 ounce jars this weekend and transfer them all into separate ones.
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 9:31 pm

End of Bag review!

Hello everyone, Newpiper here with an end of bag review of Classic Burley kake. This bag as well as others were graciously given to me by Mr. Black horse.

This was smoked in my MM Country Gentleman.

So I smoked nothing but this for a period of about 2 weeks even took my cob to work and smoked it on the route. As you all know I have had a pretty disastrous time thus far with my purchased blends. This was not a disaster


From first puff to the last I enjoyed every second of it. My only complaint was that it ended sooner then I wanted it too.


The first taste after the real lighting was a very strong sweet caramel flavor. After a bit, no more then 5-8 minutes or so, the intense sweet settled down from Caramel, to a nice molasses flavor. That molasses flavor sat on top of a nice and tasty flavor of nuts and crème. This combo of molasses and nuts and crème lasted till about the half way point of the bowl. From their the molasses sweeet faded into a nice whisper, with a new coco flavor becoming the dominant flavor, which itself was still backed up by the nice creamy , nutty flavor present.

This coca/creamy nutty flavor profile lasted the rest of the way towards the end of the bowl, with the coco flavors disappearance marking the end of the bowl.

Upon emptying of my bowl I found little remains of the tobacco and a mix of dark and grey ash, with some white sprinkled in. Their was moisture on the bottom of the bowl, but it never gurgled and was easily wiped clean.

This baggie of Classic Burley Kake was a god send for me. I actually looked forward to my time spent with this bowl and while I have not sampled the other burley aro's that came in the gift I received, namely Storm Front and Butternut burley, I know for a fact that this will be one my next online order. I would have gotten it right away, but I spent all my personal money on paying for my Real Estate classes.

But my purchase is soon coming and I will be getting a few cans of this tasty morsel. Makes me wonder if I should dedicate a briar to it..


Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 am

Pretty good review there Newpiper19. Good to know you're enjoying the hobby.


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Purple11x 2Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Bombx10  Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Bombx7Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 D6bddf10 Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Age : 38
Location : NC
Registration date : 2018-10-03

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:50 am

Glad you had a better experience with this than your first tins. Enjoy continuing the journey
Back to top Go down
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Age : 57
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:14 am

Sounds like you're well on your way! We're all still learning, some of us have been learning longer than others. cheers
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello everyone, Newpiper here with another end of bag review. This time i am reviewing Dark Brown flake Licorice, graciously given to me by Black Horse.

This was a delicious smoke. I will state up front that the flavor, to my young and unrefined palate was dominated by the sweet licorice topping, yet it did not shut out the flavor of the tobacco. I tasted more from the burley than i did of the Virginia's that are in it. The burley had a light nutty flavor, almost creamy with a hint of earth that melded well with the licorice topping, though the licorice, for me was the star of the show.

From first puff to last, it remained consistent. Now reviewers at TR proclaim it to have many more flavor nuances then i am outlining here, and i have no doubt they are correct. But i think the difference is that my palate is not as experienced as theirs is. That is my explanation for the differences.

However, just because i have such differences, does not mean i didn't enjoy it. To the contrary it was a great smoke, one that i looked forward to smoking. Took it to work and found my self lighting multiple bowls of it as i drove my route every day.

All in all I liked it and added it to my slowly growing list of things i like and will buy.

Also want to take this time to thank Dan from Pipes and Cigars. I have no idea how he found out about my initial experiences with Three nuns and ODF. Thursday i came home from my real estate classes and found a delivery from them containing a can of Three nuns orange and a tin of ODF, plus a nifty tool and a gift card.

Mr. Dan if you are reading this, thank you sir from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Age : 38
Location : NC
Registration date : 2018-10-03

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Glad they made it to you cheers

Just wanted to make sure you can try them for what they are
Back to top Go down
Newpiper19



Age : 38
Location : NE Indiana
Registration date : 2019-04-20

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 12:58 pm

D.L.Ruth wrote:
Glad they made it to you cheers

Just wanted to make sure you can try them for what they are

It was a most unexpected gift sir. I do look forward to trying them again. Thank you sir, and I look forward to my first order at PNC.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Age : 38
Location : NC
Registration date : 2018-10-03

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Newpiper19 wrote:
D.L.Ruth wrote:
Glad they made it to you cheers

Just wanted to make sure you can try them for what they are

It was a most unexpected gift sir. I do look forward to trying them again.   Thank you sir, and I look forward to my first order at PNC.  

P.S. I'm not from pipes and cigars lol just ordered from them. Just trying to help a brother out on his journey since so many have helped me along the way
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Age : 52
Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 pm

More I look back at pipe smoking the more I believe learning to smoke a straight Virginia where you are sipping and not trashing your mouth the more you enjoy all blend types. There is something about very slowly puffing a pipe where the tobacco hits the right temperature and all the flavor comes out in a wow moment that is extraordinary.
Back to top Go down
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

Age : 36
Location : Western PA
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newpipers Adventures.    Newpipers Adventures.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Wondering how Newpiper is doing with the pipe... this was an interesting thread and brought back some memories.
Back to top Go down
 
Newpipers Adventures.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: