HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

The very best online Asian grocery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

The very best online Asian grocery. Empty
PostSubject: The very best online Asian grocery.   The very best online Asian grocery. EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:59 am

I shop here all the time.  It’s really an excellent resource for those of us that count Thai and Vietnamese as our favorites.  Excellent selection of rice & noodles...sauces...even cookware...PLUS fresh Thai Basil Bouquets for Mother’s Day!  lol

If you get on their mailing list they periodically do a flat rate $5 shipping.  I recently got a 10 lb bag of new crop 2019 top grade Jasmine Rice for $10 plus the flat rate thing.  Love it!

And their packaging for shipment is just amazing.

My highest recommendation.

http://importfood.com/

Don’t say I never did nuthin for ya.

———————————

By the way...am I the only guy that prefers to use the 12 minute microwave method for cooking rice? It works just perfectly. Amazing! But I only use the real Sistema cooker.

Look up Sistema Microwave Rice Cooker (I used Amazon)

The very best online Asian grocery. D6bddf10The very best online Asian grocery. 29400910The very best online Asian grocery. 114e6110The very best online Asian grocery. Ddb39b10The very best online Asian grocery. Cf77ce10The very best online Asian grocery. Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The very best online Asian grocery.
Page 1 of 1