HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ismet Bekler Meerschaum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preacher

Preacher

Registration date : 2011-06-23

Ismet Bekler Meerschaum Empty
PostSubject: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Just got this today.  The previous owner smoked it once (using a smoking bowl).  When I first saw it I thought it was brand new but the shop manager was very honest about its condition.  Comes from a private collector in the area who was getting rid of some pipes to invest in more.  This is my first meerschaum and I can't wait until tomorrow morning to smoke it.  Without further ado, Bacchus!!!

Ismet Bekler Meerschaum 9fdfe510
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyThu May 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Mighty fine detail! Enjoy your great get!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyFri May 10, 2019 10:43 am

That's a good looking pipe.  I have a CAO Ismet Bekler also. But, it is not a figurehead.

Ismet Bekler Meerschaum I_beck10
Back to top Go down
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Both are beauts! cheers
Back to top Go down
Preacher

Preacher

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:30 pm

That is one good looking meerschaum. I'm smoking mine now and I'm pretty happy. I put off buying a meerschaum for years and now I'm wondering why the hesitation.
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Makes you wish that pipe and wine were a better pairing for this would be the perfect pipe! lol!

Enjoy!

-Yak
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptyFri May 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Preacher wrote:
That is one good looking meerschaum.  I'm smoking mine now and I'm pretty happy.  I put off buying a meerschaum for years and now I'm wondering why the hesitation.

I have been think8ng the same thing. My next pipe will be a meer, its decided
Back to top Go down
Preacher

Preacher

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Take it from someone who deprived themself of the pleasure of a meerschaum, do it as soon as you can. There will be no disappointment.
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:45 pm

Very nice meerschaums and the detail is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ismet Bekler Meerschaum   Ismet Bekler Meerschaum EmptySat May 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Yes sir, the detailing on a lot of those meerschaum pipes is exquisite. That is one of the reasons I bought so many of them in the 1980's and 90's. Now mine all sit in a curio cabinet for me to look at. Preacher, your Bacchus is probably one of most beautiful I've seen. Although, lately I have been enjoying my better briars. I think it's because of the nutty taste the briars have.
Back to top Go down

Ismet Bekler Meerschaum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: