HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

The Baskerville Pug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

The Baskerville Pug Empty
PostSubject: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyThu May 23, 2019 2:12 pm

Just started watching a favorite...Jeremy Brett as Holmes in the Hound of the Baskervilles.  Just settling in when Watson (my Pug, Watson) wanted out back.  I opened the back slider to let him out and he shot out like a bullet.  They are lightning fast over very short distances, you know. Then I pulled the screen slider so I could hear if he got into “trouble”. He has literally charged all sorts of vermin out there...possums, coons, skunks...etc. He has no fear whatsoever...but those vile evil doers live in deathly fear of him. Looking at him, you’d never guess it but he’s a terror to anything that doesn’t belong.

Anyway, settling in once again, I watched the opening as Sir Charles Baskerville is shown waiting by a gate...then hears the distant baying of the hound and breaks into a panicked run.  Just at that instant Watson starts his anti vermin grunting bark out back (sounds like a three year old with whooping cough).  So there is Sir Charles sprinting in terror across the moor to the sound of Watson, going: “BORK, BORK, BORK!”.

Took me about ten minutes to control my laughter.  

Kinda took away the intended terror of the Grimpen Mire...replaced by visions of the moor, patrolled by packs of surly pugs.

Just a little slice of life.

The Baskerville Pug D6bddf10The Baskerville Pug 29400910The Baskerville Pug 114e6110The Baskerville Pug Ddb39b10The Baskerville Pug Cf77ce10The Baskerville Pug Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Pets are so goofy sometimes, that is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Pugs. A Dire Wolf in a bowling ball bag. My pug will drive off ferel pigs, wandering dogs, cattle, and herds llamas. She's one hundred percent street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyThu May 23, 2019 5:28 pm

The Baskerville Pug 3d7c3410

The Baskerville Pug D6bddf10The Baskerville Pug 29400910The Baskerville Pug 114e6110The Baskerville Pug Ddb39b10The Baskerville Pug Cf77ce10The Baskerville Pug Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyFri May 24, 2019 8:12 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:48 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
The Baskerville Pug 3d7c3410

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Baskerville Pug   The Baskerville Pug EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:30 am

I have to apologise in advance for this one, it sounds like Watson is rather pugnacious. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Baskerville Pug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: