HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Arkansas state of emergency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Arkansas state of emergency Empty
PostSubject: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 3:35 pm

We are floating yay river is at historic highs and evac is in process hooray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Good luck!  I remember the flooding up in Des Moines when my sister lived their in the 90's.  It was unreal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 6:47 pm

Stay safe and high and dry arky!

silent

Cheers,

RR

Arkansas state of emergency Purple11x 2Arkansas state of emergency Bombx10  Arkansas state of emergency Bombx3Arkansas state of emergency D6bddf10 Arkansas state of emergency 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 7:49 pm

Judging by the photos you posted you should be ok, though getting around to town might be an issue! Stay home and dry! Turn around don't drown is the buzz here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 8:07 pm

Well we got FEMA coming in Little Rock and apparently they declared it a National Emergency was all over the national news we lost every single Levee on the river and I think the water is risen 20 feet something like that over every Levi they've evacuated most of Little Rock Around The River and I think that they've evacuated most of Fort Smith and it's not I don't know not good I'm headed to the mountains where the water won't reach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 10:04 pm

Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 10:28 pm

Good luck and stay dry. When i was a kid i never understood when people would worry about flooding, i always thought it would be cool too swim everywhere lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyFri May 31, 2019 10:35 pm

Somebody wants on here made a a photo thingy that said Arky and it showed some guy laying in the mud or something like that if somebody remembers that they should post it it would be funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 11:22 am

Be safe Arky. With all the rain, the smaller streams become raging rivers very quickly. We have a problem with the dams on Truman Lake and LOTO. They normally don't let any water out because it would flood worse downstream at the Missouri river. Truman Lake is 30 feet over full pool and have to let some water out. This will raise LOTO a bit and we will have to keep watch on the water levels. Fortunately for me, I am high on a ridge above LOTO and don't have a flooding issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 11:48 am

Yeah I've been trying to get up to the mountains to get you out of here by don't think it's going to make it as far as we are Although our little rock or I should say our big city will be shut down for a while I would assume
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Arky and friends!

Arkansas state of emergency E5996410

Arkansas state of emergency D6bddf10Arkansas state of emergency 29400910Arkansas state of emergency 114e6110Arkansas state of emergency Ddb39b10Arkansas state of emergency Cf77ce10Arkansas state of emergency Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Be safe and try to sty dry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Arky and friends!

Arkansas state of emergency E5996410

Isn't that the pooty pond? Ew.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Now that made my day!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 6:08 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
Now that made my day!!!!

Then my work here is done!

Arkansas state of emergency D3b43110

Arkansas state of emergency D6bddf10Arkansas state of emergency 29400910Arkansas state of emergency 114e6110Arkansas state of emergency Ddb39b10Arkansas state of emergency Cf77ce10Arkansas state of emergency Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 11:32 pm

I arrived in the mountains today and decided that it was time to fix all the overgrowth taking over my trees and bushes and I made my first strawberry picking today deliciously yummy and sweet and yeah fun stuff apples will be coming in hopefully in November no flooding in the mountains just a bunch of ticks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Watched the news tonight, devastating to say the least. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas state of emergency   Arkansas state of emergency EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 am

Keep'n it muddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arkansas state of emergency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: