HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! Empty
PostSubject: Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!   Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:19 am

I bought 3 cans of C&D small batch and 2 of plum pudding special reserve. As I wrote on tobaccoreviews.com, I just don’t get that plum pudding reserve. To me it tastes like nothing, smells good though. I haven’t tried the small batch.

Any observations? I blame the subtle Latakia, I just can’t taste it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!   Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 am

That's interesting I really don't know what to think about that. There are blends that just don't jive with a person due to body chemistry and such. Perhaps you should stock them away and try them again a few years down the road.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!   Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 10:49 am

huffelpuff wrote:
That's interesting I really don't know what to think about that. There are blends that just don't jive with a person due to body chemistry and such. Perhaps you should stock them away and try them again a few years down the road.

Jim

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!   Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:23 pm

I smoked 2 bowls of Special Reserve on Sunday. It's in my top 5 blends.

+2 on different body chemistry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!   Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:53 am

I have a tin Plum Pudding and the reserve and once I finish up some of the other open tobaccos they are getting cracked open. The reviews make them a must try, to me at least, so I buy an occasional tin to cellar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rgcurrey

rgcurrey

Registration date : 2019-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!   Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 3:07 pm

I have had the same experience with Penzance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!
Page 1 of 1