HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Trying to figure out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Trying to figure out Empty
PostSubject: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 pm

I think about true Christmases ago I was a part of secret Santa and I received a block Virginia it was slice your own there's two giant block of Virginia with like a yellow wrapping I can't for the life of me remember what it's called but it was the best Virginia smoke at ever had in my entire life and I cannot find it does anybody have any idea what it might be it was just the Block in like a clear cellophane with a yellow tag in the name and everything but I cannot remember what it's called
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 10:46 pm

Was it Kendall Va plug?

I was part of those secret Santa’s and box passes years ago. They were lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:03 pm

No I just remembered it was made by Wessex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:43 pm

I’ve got a couple tins of Wessex. I don’t remember what flavor but I think the lids are red and black. It will take me a little it to find what box their in and where they are. You got me curious now as to what it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 12:04 am

It dawned on me it was the Wessex golden brick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 5:59 am

Yes - http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2486/wessex-gold-brick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Trying to figure out   Trying to figure out EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 1:30 pm

When I smoke that stuff it puts me in a very good place it's the most amazing sweet but not too sweet beautiful smoke I would smoke it and very thin slices very little amounts in a very small bowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trying to figure out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: