HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

In my hour of Mourning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

In my hour of Mourning  Empty
PostSubject: In my hour of Mourning    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 5:56 pm

6, in memory of 1

Doesn't that always happen, had a smashing time in Jamaica. Spent my 50th birthday in the greatest room in the world...the Appleton Estates rum tasting room and lounge

In my hour of Mourning  Img_310

as well as so many other misadventures. But alas the sadness of a all is that I left my Diplomat 5th Avenue cob on an incredible balcony facing the beach.

In my hour of mourning I seem to have replaced the cobb with a C&D cobbler and a Mark Twain, not to mention a Rossi Vittoria. The next day I bought a Bones bent bulldog and a hanging poker. In my hour of need I also got a random pipe shape. Let us see what happens.

I hope my suffering is over. Or at least will be when the smokingpipes order comes in tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: In my hour of Mourning    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 9:15 pm

My condolences?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: In my hour of Mourning    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 11:07 pm

I'm relieved to hear you were able to help pacify your suffering (at least a little bit) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: In my hour of Mourning    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:03 am

First world problems... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: In my hour of Mourning    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 2:01 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
First world problems... Wink

Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveMKentucky

SteveMKentucky

Registration date : 2018-03-23

PostSubject: C&D   In my hour of Mourning  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:27 pm

From what I've experienced with the C&D Cobbler I'd say that your loss was a blessing in disguise. You now probably have the ultimate in cobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

PostSubject: Thanks    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:50 pm

Thanks for the pities, yes, the cobbler is wonderful. In fact, it is my second one. The Vittorio smokes real well and can't wait to get to the cobbler churchwarden (sorta). Ill have pics up soon, my phone is somewhere in the subterranean realms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: In my hour of Mourning    In my hour of Mourning  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 12:00 am

Seriously upset over your loss (snicker, snicker) sounds like you have found a few new friends to help you cope. The big question is what was on the tasting menu for some really amazing rums??? I'm sure they must have had some special items that we will never see in the states.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

In my hour of Mourning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: PAD & TAD-
Jump to: