HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:20 pm

I want to thank everybody for everything they have done in this bombing run and how generous everybody has been with their time and money I'm very very thankful for everything and you have brought my spirits up tremendously and now list the Bounty received with great thanks an honor to have been hit so hard the very first thing that I have received is simply VA Burley the second thing that I received was bald-headed teacher third thing was McBarron golden extra then I got some Hearth and Home anniversary cake I got three pipe cleaners I didn't received a capstan flake tobacco which I received two of those and then a capstan flake tobacco original Navy then I received a mcburn Navy flake and then I got Anne orlik golden sliced then I received a mcburn crumble cake Virginia perique then I got a germain's medium flake then I received a mcburns matured Virginia I got solani Virginia flake I received a Robert McConnell Scottish flake I received a aperity I also received a Dunhill Elizabethan mixture I received as well several gl pease Blends which included Montgomery jackknife plug Cato's Delight and then I got Cornell and dial Habana daydream I received a Cornell and Diehl small batch I received a Seattle pipe Club plum cake which sounds delicious with the English Balkan press tobacco a Rich Blend of Latakia and Virginia's Parikh and Cavendish I'm never had it but that sounds incredible let's see then I received Scotland Virginia slice I have received several three nuns which I got two yellows and then one black that says None nicer I received 4 oz of Cornell and dial Orion's Arrow then I received a dark flake I cannot quite read the writing because through the mail it kind of got rubbed I then received a captain black red sky I didn't received John Patton Dark and Stormy I received a Wessex champagne I received a bag of Simply Red I received a Wessex gold brick I received 100 G of Grandpa sweater I received a puck of red queen V I received Danish pipe which was my morning smoke this morning I received another package of pipe cleaners I received the pipe tool which was something I really really needed considering how much and how often I go through pipe tools I'm kind of rough on them I received an acid cigarillo sticker and cozy I received in the candy Department a bunch of butter-filled candy which is like I have to say the best candy I've had in a long time I got a peach a key lime a cherry and then a second Peach I then received a mason jar or a jar of Samuel gawith Squadron leader which I have not tried but look forward to then I received The Virginian Blind by amphora I didn't received a bone suckin sauce which is going to go on a piglet then I'm going to butcher either today or tomorrow and smoked out I received a CD by Randy Reed peace of mind which I have listened to and like a lot Randy if you need another guitarist let me know then received a book which I don't typically read but this book has got my interest is Confessions of a pipeman and I'm probably going to end up reading this before bed each night at least try to get a chapter in I appreciate and am honored you brought a tear to my eye and you have really brought me up God bless everybody that was a part of this and I honestly hope that I have the opportunity at some point to meet more of you in person you don't know how awesome it is to Simply say that you are my brothers with absolutely no strings attached to good times and bad times I'll like in as soon as I have the ability soon as I have the funds in the money you better believe I'm back in action thank you all thank you thank you each and everyone of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:24 pm

I decided to send the picture secondary because the message was so long.

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 48c07e10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:27 pm

Well, that should keep you til September.

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 D6bddf10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 29400910Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 114e6110Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Ddb39b10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Cf77ce10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Nice hit! That's like an instant cellar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:30 pm

D.L.Ruth wrote:
Nice hit! That's like an instant cellar.

Yeah...if a guy was careful it could pretty much last a year. Nice.

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 D6bddf10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 29400910Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 114e6110Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Ddb39b10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Cf77ce10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 pm

Yeah I agree with that it's going to be very carefully thought-out process so that I can hopefully make it last longer than a year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Once again we've made a grown man weep. Mission Accomplished! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Nice, Travis, very nice! I was so pleased to learn you were the target. And you should know that there is no expectation around dishing out ‘revenge’; bombings are unconditional! It’s just great having you on board old bean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Most excellent! Good show everyone! That should keep you smoking for a while anyway. Congratulations sir! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:07 pm

And one more thing to report since I got the bone licking sauce for the bone-sucking sauce I went outside and I shot a piglet seasoned it up with it and I'm smoking the hams in the bone-sucking sauce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:47 pm

So...Piglet is gone, eh?  Sniff, sniff.  A sad day indeed.  I suppose Eeyore is in mourning.  They were so close.

Anyway...he’ll likely be a tasty little guy. We’re doin’ up a cousin tonight. Nice roast tenderloin...slathered with olive oil, garlic & sage. Greek salad...cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives & feta cheese. Olive oil for dressing. Good Summer fare.

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 D266fe10

Last edited by Blackhorse on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Well I can add a bag of Bio morning to the list as well because there was a package at my gate and apparently it's not over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
Well I can add a bag of Bio morning to the list as well because there was a package at my gate and apparently it's not over

HQ - recon reports a direct hit on the target. I am heading back to base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:09 pm

You've warmed my heart with your responses Travis. This is exactly the kind of bombing run that I enjoy so much. A brother in need is a brother indeed!

sunny

Cheers,

RR

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Purple11x 2Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Bombx10  Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 Bombx6Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 D6bddf10 Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Brewdude wrote:
You've warmed my heart with your responses Travis. This is exactly the kind of bombing run that I enjoy so much. A brother in need is a brother indeed!

sunny

Cheers,

RR

Word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 9:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 9:48 pm

Here's to the end of a bad time in the beginning of a good time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 9:52 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:

That’s absolutely what we’re all about. An absolutely perfect ending.

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:57 pm

I must say thank you to mr. Bishop for sending me as well a c and d Burley flake number five and a healthy dose of pipe cleaner so so thankful it's still coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Blackhorse wrote:

Anyway...he’ll likely be a tasty little guy.  We’re doin’ up a cousin tonight.  Nice roast tenderloin...slathered with olive oil, garlic & sage.  Greek salad...cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives & feta cheese.  Olive oil for dressing.  Good Summer fare.

What time are we eating? That sounds delicious!

It really looks likes the run was a success. Lots of great blends there. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 11:48 am

That's a wrap folks! Well done!

We have the thread for August up! Time to turn up the heat!

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t38229-time-to-bring-the-heat-august-bombing-mission
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:09 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:

Brother Arky has spoken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6