HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 5:18 pm

Ugh, I contracted some sort of plague this week and will be bringing up the rear in a second wave. Will file flight plans tomorrow afternoon. Bright side is some special munitions finally showed up today that I can add to the payload.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 6:13 pm

So...That leaves Ozzie, SourMilk & Timbo.

confused

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 D6bddf10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 29400910Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 114e6110Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Ddb39b10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Cf77ce10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
So...That leaves Ozzie, SourMilk & Timbo.

confused

I think Ozzie’s good Mr BH... see his post earlier today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:18 pm

And we have clearance hear and are taxiing down the runway. Woohoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Yeah yeah...got the great and wonderful Oz.

Mr. Milk did check in...from temp sick leave...will provide hard data ASAP.  Good man.  Tough as nails.  Smart as paint.

—————————-

July Juggernaut Mission Pilot Roster

1. Blackhorse (CO) ***
2. Ozark Wizard (XO) * / ** / ***
3. Sour Milk * / ** / ***
4. DrT999 * / ** / ***
5. Fr_Tom * / ** / ***
6. Brewdude * / ** / ***
7. Stick  * / ** / ***
8. GeoffC * / ** / ***
9. peanubutter * / ** / ***
10. Timbo * / ** / ***
11. BriarBeagle * / ** / ***
12. eggman * / ** / ***
13. Hermit * / ** / ***

* = Orders Sent Out
** = Orders Reported Rcvd.
*** = Tracking Data Rcvd by Command

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 D6bddf10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 29400910Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 114e6110Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Ddb39b10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Cf77ce10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Dd692012

Last edited by Blackhorse on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 10:42 pm

eggman wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
Ordinance enroute! Tracking sent to Command! Stagecoach has left the saloon, repeat stagecoach has left the saloon!

What!!!!!!!!!!! Did somebody say Saloon? I’m thirsty. Heck I’m always thirsty.

Sorry dude! Stagecoach has left! Wait until we get to Minnie's Habadashery. A storms brewin', and we gotta hustle!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Boom!

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 3:18 pm

GeoffC wrote:
Boom!

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Giphy

Wow! You can boom me anytime!

Last edited by Ozark Wizard on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Confirmed hit! Confirmed hit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Bird is finally in the air and flight plan has been filed. Gonna crawl back in my bunk and try and not keep anyone up with my moaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Post from Arky copied from another thread...

“I went out side and I literally hi my knees and started to cry life has been so hard tryin to find work and when it saw the boxes I was speechless and just thank you gosh I haven't even been on the forum for lack of tobacco and wow now I'm just swimming I have had a good bowl in a while perhaps the last good bowl was the mystery bomber that sent the awesome pipe and tin thank you thank you thank you.”

I’ll PM him with a link here, if needed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Fe5e1410

For you attitude era wrestling fans  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: You left a crater   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 75eb1510

I received 2 tins of capstan flake 110 Navy flake mcburn flake cut 1 tincapstan flake tobacco original Navy 1 tin germain's medium flake 1 tin Robert McConnell Scottish flake 1 tinDunhill Elizabethan mixture 1 tin mcburn crumble cake Virginia perique mix I received one tin of orlik golden sliced I also have received 1 tin mcburn HH matured Virginia now for the gl peasevthat I received 1 tin haidos Delight 1 tin jackknife plug and then I receive some glp's Montgomery and then some Cornell and dial small batch Carolinas I also got a tin of Captain black red sky I received two tins of three nuns yellow and one three nuns none nicer as well as a mason jar of Squadron leader a jar of bone suckin sauce a pipe tool a herf a dor humidor as well as some Red Queen some Danish pipe dark flake I also got Dark and Stormy I got Wessex gold brick Hearth and Home anniversary cake I got some Wessex champagne I Got Something Brewing golden extra as well as some silver flake and I also got an acid cigarillo cozy as well as some Butterfield's Peach candy which I might add is delicious and my wife confiscated and if I missing anything at all I am very very sorry I appreciate everything that you have done in this bombing God bless you all you've actually brought a tear to my eye literally hit the ground and started crying

and I might add I would  love to get in on a album with Randy Reed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:24 pm

That’s a hell-of-a run right there. And some awesome blends as well. But it’s not over til it’s over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:25 pm

I haven't been on because I haven't had tobacco I haven't had anything to really speak about because I've been broke and haven't been able to afford tobacco and now that I have some you better bet that you're going to see some bad grammar from me all the time might want to get used to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:32 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
I haven't been on because I haven't had tobacco I haven't had anything to really speak about because I've been broke and haven't been able to afford tobacco and now that I have some you better bet that you're going to see some bad grammar from me all the time might want to get used to it

Good on ya, Arky! Glad to hear your spirits were lifted today. Keep on truckin' brother (but now with a pipe lit).

BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:34 pm

So now we can say, put that in your pipe and smoke it. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:48 pm

I'm not sure there's any way that I can thank you all enough for everything you have done it's just such a blessing to have such good friends even in the bad times I mean thank you I have no other words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:11 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Post from Arky copied from another thread...

“I went out side and I literally hi my knees and started to cry life has been so hard tryin to find work and when it saw the boxes I was speechless and just thank you gosh I haven't even been on the forum for lack of tobacco and wow now I'm just swimming I have had a good bowl in a while perhaps the last good bowl was the mystery bomber that sent the awesome pipe and tin thank you thank you thank you.”

I’ll PM him with a link here, if needed.

I sent him the link, he'll catch on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:19 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:

lol! cheers

It ain't over yet! P )
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:33 pm

This made me smile after long crappy week! Well Done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Well I've decided to Timber Frame a new cabin so this tobacco will get me through that should be starting hopefully in the next few days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:56 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
arkansaspiper wrote:

lol! cheers

It ain't over yet! P )

It jolly well isn't. Latest comms suggests a time on target for my kite as Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:57 pm

BriarBeagle wrote:
arkansaspiper wrote:

Good on ya, Arky!  Glad to hear your spirits were lifted today.  Keep on truckin' brother (but now with a pipe lit).

BB

Well said Brother BB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:43 pm

arky

I merged your "you left a crater" thread into this one for continuity.

Cheers,

RR

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Purple11x 2Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Bombx10  Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 Bombx6Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 D6bddf10 Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 4 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next