HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Daughter’s Twenty Sixth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Empty
PostSubject: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Is it possible?  Wow.  She’s twenty six.  Got her the motorized item below that waves at you when it has a AA battery installed.  (snicker) Also took her to a show...WICKED...and out to a nice dinner.  Treasured moments. WICKED is kind of special cause I took her to see it in NYC on Broadway at the Gershwin Theater when she was just a kid. It was her first big show. She was in AWE. Pretty cool.

She’ll likely name the cat.  Something.

Daughter’s Twenty Sixth 8b8c4a10

Daughter’s Twenty Sixth D6bddf10Daughter’s Twenty Sixth 29400910 Daughter’s Twenty Sixth 114e6110Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Ddb39b10 Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Cf77ce10Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Well Happ birthday to her! Wicked is one of my favorite shows, I don't think there has been a bad running of it so I'm sure you guys enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 8:51 pm

Color me impressed, BH!!! 71 with a 26-year-old!! Good for you!!! Great choice on "Wicked!" One of our favs; seen it numerous times.

Said the almost 73-year-old with twin daughters almost 50!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Congrats to both of you. They grow up fast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Awesome! I am 41 with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. Thankfully I am often reminded to treasure every moment. It really is and will fly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Sounds like a wonderful way for both of you to celebrate her birthday.
...and many more cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:12 pm

26? Nice, before you know it you'll wake up and she'll be 40. They do grow up fast. Nice gift!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
26? Nice, before you know it you'll wake up and she'll be 40. They do grow up fast. Nice gift!

Hmmm. If someday I wake up and she’s 40...hey, I’d take that.

Daughter’s Twenty Sixth D6bddf10Daughter’s Twenty Sixth 29400910 Daughter’s Twenty Sixth 114e6110Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Ddb39b10 Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Cf77ce10Daughter’s Twenty Sixth Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:28 pm

I hope she had a great birthday. I have to check out that wicked thing. I’ve never heard of it. But if all y’all say its good I’ll look into it.

The waving cat those are pretty neat. I still stare at them every time I go into a Chinese restaurant. Aren’t they supposed to be good luck or something like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:38 pm

eggman wrote:
I hope she had a great birthday. I have to check out that wicked thing. I’ve never heard of it. But if all y’all say its good I’ll look into it.

The waving cat those are pretty neat. I still stare at them every time I go into a Chinese restaurant. Aren’t they supposed to be good luck or something like that?

Yes...good luck...especially re money, I think.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Congratulations BH! Sounds like a delightful way to spend her birthday. Coming from the 49 year old with a 16 year old grand daughter.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Daughter’s Twenty Sixth   Daughter’s Twenty Sixth EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
eggman wrote:

Yes...good luck...especially re money, I think.

Really re money! Heck I’m going to get 3 or 4 of them. But in my case that will probably only mean more money for Amazon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Daughter’s Twenty Sixth
Page 1 of 1