HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

McConnell's in stock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

McConnell's in stock Empty
PostSubject: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:26 am

I'm probably going to regret letting the cat out of the bag but Smokingpipes has the oh so hard to find McConnell's Scottish Blend, Cake, and Flake in stock! Get it while you can and best of luck guys.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:41 am

I sure hope you restocked before you let cat out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:08 am

Just one of each to sit on for a few years. I'm smoking mostly bulks at the moment so I can afford to wait for the next round.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 9:10 am

huffelpuff wrote:
Just one of each to sit on for a few years. I'm smoking mostly bulks at the moment so I can afford to wait for the next round.

Jim

thanks for the notice. While I have enough tinned tobacco to last 15+ years, I added a few more any way, even if I was too late for some Red Virginia. . Temptations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 9:17 am

Pure Caribe!

McConnell's in stock D6bddf10McConnell's in stock 29400910McConnell's in stock 114e6110McConnell's in stock Ddb39b10McConnell's in stock Cf77ce10McConnell's in stock Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 10:34 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Pure Caribe!

One each Folded Flake, Maduro, Oriental, and Scottish Flake (plus some Grasmere and Black Irish X, since I was making an order anyway). Off to the campus post office to pick up a pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: McConnell's in stock   McConnell's in stock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 12:03 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
Pure Caribe!

One each Folded Flake, Maduro, Oriental, and Scottish Flake (plus some Grasmere and Black Irish X, since I was making an order anyway).  Off to the campus post office to pick up a pipe.

Some days turn out better than others! Very Happy

McConnell's in stock D6bddf10McConnell's in stock 29400910McConnell's in stock 114e6110McConnell's in stock Ddb39b10McConnell's in stock Cf77ce10McConnell's in stock Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile

McConnell's in stock
Page 1 of 1